Dfwcre8tive From United States of America, joined Mar 2008, 73 posts, RR: 0 Posted (7 years 3 months 2 weeks 5 days 16 hours ago) and read 1907 times:
DFW International Airport has launched their new and improved website. Some of the new features include:
* The pages have been widened and more color added to increase readability.
* The homepage now includes more of the information customers most often request.
* A new flight tracker tool, prominently displayed on the homepage, allows users to closely track all flights.
* Panoramic terminal tours and interactive terminal maps bring the terminals into your home or, at least, your computer.
* Interactive parking guides make it even easier to find the perfect parking venue.
* Searchable restaurants and shops mean you find what you are looking for and get there faster.
* Weather information, maps and directions, travel planning information and more now populate the site.
There's a blog seeking suggestions for improvement, and if you comment you are entered into a drawing for a $75 gas card. I think it's a big improvement over their old site. What do you think?