LNv22 From Norway, joined Mar 2008, 182 posts, RR: 0
Reply 1, posted (5 years 5 months 1 day 5 hours ago) and read 4739 times:
Key data from the news articles:
- The plane was bound for Barcelona
- 163 pax, 7 crew
- All evacuated via the aircrafts slides
- The instruments indicated a fire
- There were reported smoke in the cabin
- The aircraft was airborne around 20 minutes
- One pax has minor injury due to the ride in the slide
- Pax reporting that the aircraft was breaking very hard, and used half the runway to stop. Emergency slides was deployed immediately.
The flight is DY2950, but I can't tell the aircrafts reg. from the images in the articles.
[Edited 2008-10-17 02:26:50]
We have clearance, Clarence. Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?