Browsing through the MIA website, I found this fact sheet displaying a diagram of the completed project:
It brought up a few questions for me:
1) The entire length of the terminal has gate numbers starting with "D". Does this mean that even landside, the north portion of the terminal will be known as Concourse D?
2) The diagram shows a new FIS somewhere in between (present-day) Concourses C and D. Will this be on the first or third floor? What will the previous facility in Concourse B be used for?
3) Will the previous security checkpoints at (present-day) Concourses A, B, C, and D be retained, or will this, too, be overhauled? Will the check-in desks remain in their current configurations?
4) When is Concourse C now scheduled to be demolished?
5) Whatever happened to the plans to create a new commuter terminal for American Eagle flights?
[Edited 2009-02-10 17:01:30]