Gol just released it's June traffic numbers, which clearly show us they had a pretty higher fleet utilization, with load-factors increasing (when compared to May/09), and number of pax remaining stable.
- 65,6% Domestic load-factor, 6 points higher than May/09, 1,5 points lower than June/08;
- 51,4% International load-factor, 4,3 points higher than May/09, 6,9 points lower than June/08;
- 63,8% Total load-factor, 5,9 points higher than May/09, 1,6 points lower than June/08;
- If adjusted to a daily average (May had 31 days, June had 30), domestic seats supply (ASK) had moved up 2,6% when compared to May/09, and 3,0% when compared to June/08.
- Internationally, seat supply dipped 4,8 points when compared to May/09 and 37,1 points compared to June/08.
It seems June was a much better month than May, even considering this was a pre-season month. As mentioned on the release, SMILES double mileage promotion also helped to boost demand. Now let's just wait for the number for ANAC's numbers to see the number for the other carriers to see if G3 managed to steal some of JJ's market-share. I also expect to see AD with at least 4,5% market-share.
Complete pdf here: http://www.mz-ir.com/gol/2006/web/ar..._PR_20090706_%20Traffic_%20eng.pdf