ozark1 From United States of America, joined Mar 2006, 685 posts, RR: 1 Posted (4 years 1 week 4 days 20 hours ago) and read 3570 times:
Looking back on your companies before and now after bankruptcy, what would you say the biggest changes have been? Would appreciate info like:
1) On average, how much did your pay go down?
2) How has it affected morale? Do you feel more hopeful about the future of the company?
3) How has it affected your benefits?
Any comments would be appreciated, especially from the FA work group.
liftsifter From United States of America, joined Feb 2008, 420 posts, RR: 3
Reply 2, posted (4 years 1 week 4 days 20 hours ago) and read 3471 times:
I asked my aunt who works for DL and she answered me the following:
1. On average how did your pay go down? Not by much, at most we were given a lesser amount of money per hours on long haul.
2. How has it affected morale? Do you feel more hopeful about the future of the company? I think that it gave Delta a new start and gave us some more hope for Delta. Even after flying for Delta for more than 12 years, It's a company I really enjoy working for.
3. How has it affected your benefits? Being a long-term team member, we didn't loose any benefits, but we did see that the new ones had lower pay and less benefits.