drerx7 From United States of America, joined Jun 2000, 5283 posts, RR: 8 Posted (2 years 11 months 1 week 3 days 13 hours ago) and read 2834 times:
Got bored so I perused the UA timetable for my home airport IAH and saw a couple of things...
- 763 looks like its on IAH-EWR 1 day a week as UA811 only in 1 direction
- 763 operates IAH-DEN-HNL on sat/sun in lieu of IAH-SFO only in 1 direction
- 319/320 on IAH-RNO
- 752 on IAH-PIT sporadically
- 752 to nearly every airport on the west coast (tongue and cheek of course)
- 762 sporadically on IAH-MCO
- 752 to CLE sporadically as well as PHL/BOS/IAD/DCA/LGA/EWR
- 763 operates LAX-IAH as UA833, this looks like the same bird that goes IAH-EWR.
Also as noted before EWR-SFO gets a 763; but also LAX-EWR gets a 763.
tommy767 From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR:
Reply 5, posted (2 years 11 months 1 week 3 days 12 hours ago) and read 2461 times:
EDIT: I just noticed the changes. Amazing how EWR-LAX has literally changed overnight with different flight numbers and PMCO to PMUA metal swaps. Unbelievable how they changed it so fast. I have to fly out to LAX for a job interview on those dates so hopefully they will fly me out on United and perhaps I can get on that 763 going home
At EWR we saw a lot of PMUA 757s to the follow destinations in April/May:
This summer at EWR quite a few of these will go to A320s but in July the PMUA 757s will remain on:
LAX/MCO/TPA/IAH/DEN/SFO/SEA and 319/320 on DFW/MIA/BOS/LAS/ORD/CLE etc.
Quoting drerx7 (Thread starter): Also as noted before EWR-SFO gets a 763; but also LAX-EWR gets a 763.
When does LAX-EWR get the 763? Is that for the season?