Sponsor Message:
Civil Aviation Forum
My Starred Topics | Profile | New Topic | Forum Index | Help | Search 
U.K Nationals Wanting To Fly In The U.S?  
User currently offlineFlaps40uk From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR:
Posted (14 years 8 months 4 weeks 1 day 23 hours ago) and read 1898 times:

I am really thinking of doing my flight training in the U.S under this so called J-something visa...but then after I am not allowd to work for a U.S airline as I wouldnt have a green card. If I did train at an acadamy like COMAIR is there any way I could take advantage of the iternship programme and get my green card??

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Top Of Page
Forum Index

This topic is archived and can not be replied to any more.

Printer friendly format

Similar topics:More similar topics...
What Airline(s) Do You Want To Fly In The Future? posted Fri Nov 16 2001 00:50:07 by DeltaRules
1,200 Euro To Fly On The CRJ700 In Y! posted Thu Jul 7 2005 14:32:03 by CRJ900
BA To Fly 5 Times A Week To Shanghai In The Summer posted Sat Apr 30 2005 14:00:42 by Buckieboy
Why Does UA Only Fly To LHR In The UK posted Wed Nov 7 2001 17:27:53 by Arsenal@LHR
Is The 747-200 Combi A Smooth Aircraft To Fly In? posted Tue May 29 2001 20:16:01 by GF-A330
What's It Like To Fly On The Airbus A380? posted Tue Sep 12 2006 13:43:09 by WINGS
SQ A380 To Fly In 2007? posted Thu Aug 24 2006 04:28:02 by Alaskaqantas
Possible To Ride In The Cockpit? posted Tue Jul 11 2006 23:45:26 by BowflexBrennan
JAL Flew DC-8-62 To LAX In The Mid 80's? posted Fri May 26 2006 23:42:37 by 747400sp
AA: Support Of Wright Continues To Build In The Heartland posted Fri May 19 2006 04:46:11 by MrSTL