Nicolasrolland From Canada, joined Jun 2001, 164 posts, RR: 0
Reply 2, posted (14 years 7 months 4 hours ago) and read 1527 times:
For me a good long haul flight is
- Modern 777 Aircraft (even though it's all mecanics)
- Nice big front row Seats or Business or first Class
- Nice Stewardness who's very helpfull with ya
always smiling, ...
- A super Hero Retired Army pilot who's having fun
in turbulence and have over 3?????? hours of flight...
- A personal TV screen in all the individual seats...
with a choice of movies and games... and infos
and of course the choice of a channel with the
camera on the aircraft
- A Radio channel with the pilots conversation
- Interactive Radio and TV programs of the country
that the plane is passing over (would be cool eh)
with super computer translating the programs in
the choice of the languages we want.
- little bit of champagne is always good (with
- Super nice Asian Meal.. yummy yumm
That's all folks
I can tell you that I had almost all this
with Singapore Airline hehe
as for the plane items also as good:
AA for long hauls...
CX777 From United States of America, joined Jun 2001, 161 posts, RR: 3
Reply 6, posted (14 years 6 months 4 weeks 1 day 6 hours ago) and read 1442 times:
How about Chicago-Delhi for exotic destination? Also try Johannesburg to New York. You may already know, but if you do fuel calculations in FS, try FL310 initially, then FL350 and finally FL390 as you burn the fuel....this will give you most efficient Fuel Burn (FF) and will give that extra range. I also keep Mach .845 for B747/777 and M .83 for Airbus. Hope this helps,