Englandair From United Kingdom, joined Oct 2000, 2228 posts, RR: 3 Posted (13 years 1 month 3 weeks 22 hours ago) and read 1069 times:
I've got alot of small questions (mostly about charters), so I thought instead of starting 10+ different topics, I'd ask them in one go.
Please, please, please help if you know the answer!
1) Do Britannia have a premium service on their l/h flights. If so what's it called and what does it include (ie how many seats abreast, what pitch, extra entertainment etc?). If no, why not when all other l/h UK charters do.
2) Will JMC's A332 premuim service, JMC+, have seats in 2-4-2 (like Monarch) or 2-3-2 (like Airtours) configuration?
3) Is it likely that with the lease of the Finnair B752, Air Scandic will be looking to leasing more a/c & am I correct thinking the A300 fleet is 3 a/c now?
4) How many B763 does Air 2000 currently operate and how many PAX do they carry in the premium and standard cabin?
5) Do Excel have their own English cabin crew on the Air Atlanta leased B762s or is the entire crew Icelandic? When's the lease due to expire and do they have leather seating (like the B738s)?
6) Are Airtour's DC-10s up for retirement any time in the next few years or is that just wishfull thinking?!
7) I read (on a.net) that SAS were looking to return the A332 leased from bmi sooner than planned. Is this true and if so when will it go to BD?