Englandair From United Kingdom, joined Oct 2000, 2228 posts, RR: 3 Posted (12 years 11 months 2 weeks 3 days 23 hours ago) and read 1627 times:
I thought it would be nice for us to compile a list of all the new liveries coming up, and the current liveries that will soon be on new a/c types.
These are those I can think of:
1) MONARCH AIRLINES- New livery on A321s, A300s and A330s.
2) AIR 2000- New livery on A320s, A321s, B763s.
3) VIRGIN ATLANTIC AIRWAYS- New types A346s, A380s.
4) OMAN AIR- New types A330s, B767.
5) BMI BRITISH MIDLAND- New livery on A321s.
6) AIR HOLLAND- New livery on new types B767 and B737
7) MYTRAVEL AIRWAYS- New livery on A321s, B767s, A330s.
8) NORTHWEST AIRLINES- New types A330s & B753s- possible new livery.
9) AIR GREENLAND (formerly Greenlandair)- New livery on new type A330 and on current types DH6/7, King Airs etc!
10) SCANDINAVIAN- New type A330.
11) SWISS AIR LINES- New type A340.
12) AUSTRALIAN AIRLINES- New airline B763.
13) KLM ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES- New types B777 & A330.
14) GOODJET- New type B752
* Mama Air B738
* Astraeus B767
* Pakistan International A340/B777
* Air Switzerland A340
* Argo Air B737
* easyJet/Go Fly/DBA possible new livery if all goes EZY's way? After all Easy has the oldest livery in the UK, and it's foul!
There must be tens and tens more for us spotters to be waiting for!