AFa340-300E From France, joined May 1999, 2084 posts, RR: 26 Posted (15 years 2 months 1 week 6 days 13 hours ago) and read 1031 times:
I'm loking for information about Continental ops on pacifc, Atlantic and Latin America please.
What are they dedicated hubs ?
What's the future of Cleveland ?
Will they order the 777X for Asia ?
Do they have payload restriction on ERW-NRT and all other asian routes ?
When did they stop operating the 747 ?
Where did it operate ?
How many did they have ?
What's the main market the 777 flies on ?
757driver From United States of America, joined Feb 2007, 18 posts, RR: 0
Reply 1, posted (15 years 2 months 1 week 6 days 11 hours ago) and read 964 times:
1. Hubs are in order of size,
EWR, IAH, CLE, GUM, HNL
2. Cleveland should become pretty much
a 50 seat RJ hub for CO Express
3. No orders for the 777X
4. No payload restrictions between EWR-
5. 747's were gone in mid 1999
6. Operated between GUM-NRT-HNL
7. 4 then later only 2, 747-200
8. EWR & IAH to NRT, LGW, PARIS, TEL
Hope this helps.