RootsAir From Costa Rica, joined Feb 2005, 4186 posts, RR: 40 Posted (8 years 4 months 2 weeks 3 days 16 hours ago) and read 1678 times:
I'm not too much into electro music. Thus I never go to electro parties. However I always hear that such and such is the best dJ around and that this other one is crappy. I'm sure more than one of you is into electro music. Could anyone of you tell me what, according t oyou makes a good DJ ?
And what has made famous DJ's become so famous?
A man without the knowledge of his past history,culture and origins is like a tree without roots
Rolfen From Germany, joined Jan 2006, 1809 posts, RR: 2
Reply 5, posted (8 years 4 months 2 weeks 2 days 15 hours ago) and read 1650 times:
a good DJ:
- Has a lot of records and plays different records every night
- can play different styles
- has a good and fresh selection
- Will adapt the music to the state of the crowd.
- Can mix seamlessly mixing between tracks (you can't tell where one track ends and the other begins)
- Doesnt make too many mistakes
- Can get you good weed