1. Airliner cockpit inflight
2. The swimming pool of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York
3. The Felix Bar in Hong Kong
4. The runway cross spot at ZRH airport
5. Harbor View Room in the Peninsula Hotel in Hong Kong
You just keep thinking that, trust me, you want to!
In no particular order
1) John Hancock Tower in Chicago during 4th of July fireworks, we had to look down at them!
2) 2nd SkyLab in Huntsville AL used for problem analysis
3) Key West, especially the sunset cruise on the Western Union and the nightclub that was clothing optional
4) Dinner with George Halas (Papa Bear) and the 1963 Bears championship team 15th reunion
5) Closed Bears practice where I met Walter Payton
6) Cape Canaveral with two Shuttles on the pad at once
7) Too many concerts I provided lighting for to name, but Joan Jett, Arron Neville, Fuel, Charlie Daniels, Marshall Tucker, Sawyer Brown, Iron Butterfly, Warrant, Slaughter, and Quiet Riot stand out as really cool nights for various reasons
8) New Orleans
10) Kentucky Derby
Dont take life too seriously because you will never get out of it alive - Bugs Bunny
RobertNL070 From Netherlands, joined Sep 2003, 4519 posts, RR: 10 Reply 22, posted (7 years 6 months 2 weeks 5 days 4 hours ago) and read 1982 times:
Live Aid concert, Wembley Stadium, London, 13 July 1985;
Empire State Building, New York City, August 2003;
Tenggar Caldera, East Java, Indonesia, at sunrise August 2000
Chichen Itza, Yucatán, Mexico, October 1998;
Our local beach on a warm summer's evening sipping an ice cold glass of beer while watching the sun go down.
BaylorAirBear From United States of America, joined Jan 2005, 2913 posts, RR: 51 Reply 23, posted (7 years 6 months 2 weeks 5 days 4 hours ago) and read 1976 times:
Don't know for sure. I've been a lot of places in a short time, and each have been tops on their own merits. Considering the company, Iraq was quite amazing. Ummm, I was once in a womb and lived to tell about it.