Sponsor Message:
Non Aviation Forum
My Starred Topics | Profile | New Topic | Forum Index | Help | Search 
Airliners.net On Famous German Internet TV  
User currently offlineLH526 From Germany, joined Aug 2000, 2349 posts, RR: 14
Posted (7 years 11 months 3 weeks 6 days 21 hours ago) and read 2018 times:
AIRLINERS.NET CREW
FORUM MODERATOR

Hi,

as every morning I treated myself to my regular dosis of ehrensenf. That's a daily news sort of podcast featuring interesting, funny whatsoever websites and news.
Go here: http://www.ehrensenf.de lcick your preferd video format and after around one thrid into the movie airliners.net is mentioned.

Ehrensenf is an anagram on the german word for Television "Fernsehen" and was awarded many culture and media awards, so it's not some nerds havbing yet another podcast website .. but merely a very high quality version of ebaumsworld or whatsoever.

Enjoy!

Mario
LH526


Trittst im Morgenrot daher, seh ich dich im Strahlenmeer ...
5 replies: All unread, jump to last
 
User currently offlineKazzie From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR:
Reply 1, posted (7 years 11 months 3 weeks 6 days 21 hours ago) and read 2008 times:

"American to fat for X-Ray"


lol.


User currently offlineNoUFO From Germany, joined Apr 2001, 7943 posts, RR: 12
Reply 2, posted (7 years 11 months 3 weeks 6 days 21 hours ago) and read 1986 times:

"... breathtaking approaches, wonderful sceneries, small mishaps and big show-offs ..."

Nice!



I support the right to arm bears
User currently offlineMyt332 From United Kingdom, joined Sep 2003, 9112 posts, RR: 71
Reply 3, posted (7 years 11 months 3 weeks 6 days 20 hours ago) and read 1970 times:

So that was made this week I take it?


One Life, Live it.
User currently offlineThom@s From Norway, joined Oct 2000, 11951 posts, RR: 47
Reply 4, posted (7 years 11 months 3 weeks 6 days 14 hours ago) and read 1889 times:

Quoting Kazzie (Reply 1):
"American to fat for X-Ray"

"Only 20% of the American population are expected to vote during the upcoming election. The remaining 80% can't fit in the voting booths."

(Old quote from 'Have I got news for you'. Big grin )

A.net was mentioned in Norway's 2nd most popular newspaper about a year ago, when they did a few pages story on the planespotting phenomena at Oslo airport. A.net was described as "the ultimate page to get your pictures on" by one of the photographers interviewed.

Thom@s



"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"
User currently offlineYYZflyer From Canada, joined Feb 2006, 3643 posts, RR: 4
Reply 5, posted (7 years 11 months 3 weeks 6 days 13 hours ago) and read 1882 times:

Quoting Thom@s (Reply 4):
"Only 20% of the American population are expected to vote during the upcoming election. The remaining 80% can't fit in the voting booths"

 laughing 
I couldn't understand a word she was saying Wink



Avoid hangovers, stay drunk.
Top Of Page
Forum Index

This topic is archived and can not be replied to any more.

Printer friendly format

Similar topics:More similar topics...
11 000th Post On Airliners.net posted Thu Oct 5 2006 07:14:47 by Singapore_Air
Airliners.net Must Carry On! posted Sat Feb 25 2006 23:59:08 by RootsAir
Any Widows Sons Who Travel Here On Airliners.net? posted Wed Oct 12 2005 04:35:20 by ATCT
Hello! I Am New On Airliners.net posted Thu Jun 2 2005 16:16:01 by TIMC
Acceptance Of Gays On Airliners.net posted Fri Feb 25 2005 07:51:00 by CORULEZ05
Your Vote For The Best Poster On Airliners.net?! posted Mon Feb 2 2004 21:01:58 by Jkw777
This Is My 969th Day On Airliners.net! posted Sun Feb 1 2004 08:18:13 by Airlinelover
My 3936th Post On Airliners.net! posted Sat Jan 31 2004 08:05:55 by Sushka
3 Years On Airliners.net! posted Mon Jan 5 2004 21:25:04 by AC320
Why So Many Defensive People On Airliners.net? posted Fri Dec 5 2003 02:49:57 by AlekToronto