BaylorAirBear From United States of America, joined Jan 2005, 2913 posts, RR: 52 Reply 2, posted (6 years 6 months 2 weeks 2 days 9 hours ago) and read 2882 times:
Well, well, is it a hint?
You Belong in London
You belong in London, but you belong in many cities... Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sidney. You fit in almost anywhere.
And London is diverse and international enough to satisfy many of your tastes. From curry to Shakespeare, London (almost) has it all!
IAH777 From United States of America, joined Mar 2008, 0 posts, RR: 5 Reply 6, posted (6 years 6 months 2 weeks 2 days 9 hours ago) and read 2860 times:
Quoting JGPH1A (Reply 5): You enjoy all that life has to offer, and you can appreciate the fine tastes and sites of the Cote d'Azur, home of fabulous and cultured persons such as the renowned JGPH1A.
You're the perfect person.
Given the fairly simplistic worldview that created this quiz, it probably consists of
- Drinking lots of wine or beer at sidewalk cafes
- Strolling the boulevards shopping for designer knitwear and man-bags
- Spending the summer in the country, painting nude women
- Spending every waking hour (while not in cafe's or shopping) in museums, basking in the glow of our cultural superiority.
- Having mandatory 2 hour lunch breaks, and mandatory half-hourly hour long coffee breaks (so we can visit more cafes)
- Surrendering immediately at the outbreak of any war and selling our grandmothers and any handy nubile wenches to the conquerors until saved by America.
BMIFlyer From UK - England, joined Feb 2004, 8810 posts, RR: 62 Reply 21, posted (6 years 6 months 2 weeks 2 days 4 hours ago) and read 2662 times:
You Belong in Amsterdam
A little old fashioned, a little modern - you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam.
Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city).