Mygind66 From Spain, joined May 2004, 1058 posts, RR: 11
Reply 5, posted (8 years 4 months 2 weeks 5 days 23 hours ago) and read 2195 times:
Good idea, even sounds boring this is what I check when visiting friend's houses...
I try to buy a magnet of every place I travel as a souvenir and a way to remember good days
Some interesting magnets for me:
1. Mickey from Disney Paris
2. Port Aventura Park in Spain
3. Jungfrau Joch. Swiss..top of Europe observatory..
4. A cabin from London..
5. Reindeer from Ivalo, Finland..
6. Danish flag..a place I love to visit and my 'half country'
7. A cow from Innsbruck..
8. Lego Park, from Germany...
Those are cool.
Here is my fridge and its magnets. I also have pictures of my friends and family on there. I only have one airplane magnet. A NWA 747-400, can you spot it? I also have NW, UA, and TW wings stuck to it.