AeroWesty From United States of America, joined Oct 2004, 20682 posts, RR: 62
Reply 5, posted (7 years 7 months 3 weeks 2 days 8 hours ago) and read 1496 times:
It's 3pm, and it's been raining all day, so I just finally got my shower and some lunch sorted. I've been on the computer cleaning up some files most of the day along with various posting. At this moment I'm trying to figure out which branch of the armed forces this little hunk in fatigues who just moved in downstairs belongs to, who I just now saw taking out the trash from the window in my lair, err, bedroom.
Excellent. Forest Whitaker is simply AMAZING as Idi Amin. I know it's a cliché to say that an actor lights up the screen with his performance, but in this case he truly does!
Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 5): At this moment I'm trying to figure out which branch of the armed forces this little hunk in fatigues who just moved in downstairs belongs to, who I just now saw taking out the trash from the window in my lair, err, bedroom.
Quoting Kieron747 (Thread starter): At this moment I'm trying to figure out which branch of the armed forces this little hunk in fatigues who just moved in downstairs belongs to, who I just now saw taking out the trash from the window in my lair, err, bedroom.
AirCop From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR:
Reply 12, posted (7 years 7 months 3 weeks 2 days 8 hours ago) and read 1472 times:
Its now just past 4pm and the skies have changed from sunshine to rain.
completed a five mile walk..
watch the daughter run a lemmonade stand to raise money for some school project.
now its off to work in about an hour.
- I have been to a damned great birthday party till 6 o'clock this morning, two attendees ended up in hospital (1x alcohol poisoning & 1x laceration) but they are doing well again
- This afternoon I woke up next to my best friend on the floor of the living room of another friend's apartment, I will not know how fucking drunk and high we were
- Some good looking blonde chick wanted to get laid last night but I had to decline because I already had more than 20 beers at 2 o'clock in the morning.
- The dart team I played in yesterday night during a spontaneous contest won all games!
- The owner of the bar where the party took place told us this afternoon that all of us are completely nuts and that it was the best party in his bar since ages (except the appearance of the emergency physicians of course)
- A few friends and me were at the stadium to watch VfL Bochum vs. 1. FCN tonight, the VfL lost despite they played well . The rest of the Bundesliga match-day wasn't the best either
- You can not imagine how tired I am right now
In a nutshell: A damned great weekend despite the football results!
Texan From New Zealand, joined Dec 2003, 4278 posts, RR: 52
Reply 22, posted (7 years 7 months 3 weeks 2 days 7 hours ago) and read 1368 times:
Went dancing last night, violating the one rule I live my life by: I don't dance. After 45 minutes of sitting around, I am dragged out on the floor and spend the next 3 hours dancing with various women. It was a good night.
"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library."
Thepilot From Canada, joined Jan 2010, 5 posts, RR: 0
Reply 24, posted (7 years 7 months 3 weeks 2 days 6 hours ago) and read 1343 times:
I am doing wonderful! There is no reason for me to be unhappy. Haven't gotten laid this weekend, but a nice lady who was a little tipsy gave me quite a kiss. Also, got asked out by another lady (not the drunk one), and that was lovely. Hopefully I am going to take her flying soon, and introduce her to the beauty of the San Juan Islands. Didn't get to fly this weekend, but I played golf for the first time in a while. Watched the Canucks beat the Atlanta Thrashers last night, and nearly died of laughter when I saw the Sedin Twins' commercial.
Overall, a great weekend. I love my life, and I am blessed with happiness.
: Next time, try to get one to smooch you who's wearing a load of bright lipstick. You can't imagine the comments you'll get walking around all afterno
: Where do you DJ? I made my living for too many years doing that in a big nightclub. Of course, that was back in the days of vinyl, no CD's. I have to
: Got up...0900 this morning...went to the gym...came back...showered...then have been working on this damned subdivision layout for Civil Design. Oh ye