747-600X From United States of America, joined Jan 2000, 2806 posts, RR: 14
Reply 7, posted (13 years 2 months 3 days 9 hours ago) and read 997 times:
1) Knowledge! Rather than just "solve all the problems", how about, "give me the knowledge or ability to figure out how to solve them" so that when things go awry you can keep making 'em better. It wouldn't work, I'm sure, for whatever reason perfect things don't work, but nevertheless, there it is.
2) A girlfriend with enough charm to get me feeling good even when I'm really determined to be pissed off at the world. She'd also have serious attitude, something to kick serious *ss when someone tries to misbehave, as well as brains or intelligence. Someone I could go places with.
3) A car which, despite all the good/bad things said about it, has enough clearance to actually make use of two-track roads and at the same time isn't the size of the Titanic.
Twa902fly From United States of America, joined Dec 1999, 3149 posts, RR: 4
Reply 9, posted (13 years 2 months 2 days 21 hours ago) and read 959 times:
Russian- i agree with you one #1 and 2, but who the hell cares about #3, i'd use my wish on something better than getting a new president, how about owning my own island in the carribean, or some kind of money to afford an island?
life wasn't worth the balance, or the crumpled paper it was written on
Turbolet From Cape Verde, joined Nov 2007, 0 posts, RR: 1
Reply 20, posted (13 years 2 months 2 days ago) and read 870 times:
1. Being able to have any woman I wanted.
2. Staying in reasonably good health and financial conditions throughout my life.
3. Not meeting excessive resistance from my parents (in other words, they let me do whatever the hell I please).
4holer From United States of America, joined Feb 2002, 3083 posts, RR: 9
Reply 21, posted (13 years 2 months 1 day 23 hours ago) and read 864 times:
1. To be the most gifted talented and top selling guitarist/songwriter on earth (takes care of money also!)
2.Accomplished pilot to fly my own Citation X, Convair 880 or 990, and 747SP.
3.If more wishes is not an option, I'd like to be the funniest sommbitch on earth.