Oa260 From Ireland, joined Nov 2006, 27544 posts, RR: 60 Posted (6 years 3 months 2 weeks 2 days 19 hours ago) and read 4795 times:
Killer chef cooked dead boyfriend
A chef has been found guilty of stabbing his lover to death before slicing pieces of his flesh off and cooking them.
Anthony Morley, 36, the first winner of Mr Gay UK, had denied murdering 33-year-old Damian Oldfield.
Pieces of cooked human flesh were found in Morley's kitchen at Bexley Avenue, Leeds, a jury at Leeds Crown Court heard.
Tylerdurden From United States of America, joined May 2008, 852 posts, RR: 0
Reply 1, posted (6 years 3 months 2 weeks 2 days 19 hours ago) and read 4784 times:
Well, I'm sure if he went to a "gay friendly" high school, this would never have happened....
We had a case like this in Texas settled earlier this week. He killed, cut up, and BBQ'd his victim (but then supposedly through her cooked remains in the garbage). Lovely individual---he got 99 years.
Oa260 From Ireland, joined Nov 2006, 27544 posts, RR: 60
Reply 7, posted (6 years 3 months 2 weeks 2 days 18 hours ago) and read 4715 times:
Quoting PSA727 (Reply 6): He was Mr. Gay UK? Granted it was in 1993, but there are much better looking gay men in
the UK who are older than he is, he's not aging very well. But at least he will not be bored
I know hes ugly !! Mind you most of the ''queens'' in the Gay communties are . They try to be something they are not and look like lost sheep. Mr Gay UK is for the ones that didnt make it to the Rugby calenders where the real men are
TylerDurden From United States of America, joined May 2008, 852 posts, RR: 0
Reply 10, posted (6 years 3 months 2 weeks 2 days 18 hours ago) and read 4677 times:
I think this is proof positive that gays are inherently evil.
Quoting DocLightning (Reply 10): Seriously, the first thing I would do is get an MRI of the brain looking for a lesion either in the medulla or the prefrontal cortex or in other areas involved with emotional regulation.
We get it. You're a d-o-c-t-o-r.
We thought the love affair with yourself was just a summer thing. But apparently not.
And yes, I am just kidding.
How twisted do you have to be to actually cut up another human being??
DocLightning From United States of America, joined Nov 2005, 20635 posts, RR: 59
Reply 11, posted (6 years 3 months 2 weeks 2 days 17 hours ago) and read 4639 times:
Quoting DocLightning (Reply 7): I'm willing to take bets on how long it will take someone to come in here and claim that this is is why gays shouldn't be allowed to blah-blah-blah or who claims that this is proof that homosexuality is a sin or blah-blah.
Blackbird From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR:
Reply 15, posted (6 years 3 months 2 weeks 2 days 13 hours ago) and read 4525 times:
Quote: Didn't Jeffrey Dahmer do this with several of his victims?
Yes, although considering how he was remembered as this huge cannibal he really didn't eat all that much: He tore strips of flesh off of at least one of his victims, ate a man's bicep, and part of a thigh. He also experimented with drinking the blood of some of his victims -- something he didn't really care for.
Mr. Dahmer was mostly a necrophiliac: (he liked having sex with dead bodies -- no, I'm not making that up) People (who can be straight or gay) like this do it generally for two reasons...
- 1: They are deathly afraid of being criticized for their sexual performance or lack of sexual performance
- 2: They just like having total control over their victims and want to be able to do whatever the hell they feel like without regard for their partner.
Jeffrey Dahmer was the second example -- he liked having absolute control over his sexual partners
- His first murder was because the guy attempted to leave
- Fairly early on, (I think after his first murder) he drugged guys at bath-houses so he could do them while they were unconscious
- As he got older he got them over to his house under the pretext of modeling for him, or to watch pornographic films together. He would then drug their beer or coffee, strangle them to death either his bare hands, or with a leather-strap or belt and then did them.
- Towards the end, he got sick and tired of killing them with his bare-hands, and also got sick and tired of having to get more and more and more partners -- basically he wanted a mindless body/sex-object, but one that wouldn't decay like a corpse: So he drilled holes into some of the heads of his later victims and poured in either hydrochloric acid (first attempt) or boiling hot water; the first attempt using hydrochloric acid resulted in immediate death, the later attempts resulted in at least one person remaining alive a few days (hard as that is to believe) before finally dying.
BTW: I have loads of true-crime books in my house, and read a lot about serial killers both in books and online (and no, I don't plan to become one!)
Quote: The bit that amazes me is that he got to age 36 as a law-abiding, generally well-adjusted citizen.
And then WTF had to suddenly go wrong in his head to cause this?
Truthfully, he probably had problems at least since puberty. Especially considering the fact that the article even said that he was confused about his sexuality. I assume he had a number of other emotional problems under the surface as well.
Alcohol may have played a role too (but was almost certainly not the sole factor) as it reduces one's inhibitions and can make a person prone to violence under the right circumstances.
Quote: Seriously, the first thing I would do is get an MRI of the brain looking for a lesion either in the medulla or the prefrontal cortex or in other areas involved with emotional regulation.
Well, checking the PFC and limbic systems for abnormalities are good ideas... but as I said, this guy probably had emotional problems for awhile, long before he killed, dismembered, and cannibalized his boyfriend, so I don't think it would be anything that appeared suddenly...
I don't know why you'd want to check the medulla, (which from what I remember is responsible for autonomic functions like breathing, and heart-rate. To my knowledge, swallowing and gag reflexes are controlled from there as well) though.