Srbmod From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR:
Reply 2, posted (12 years 4 months 2 weeks 6 days 1 hour ago) and read 2035 times:
1. Southwest's most recent party.
2. My I introduce to you the newest Labour MP, Mr. Nutty.
3. Rave Air's launch party was done in by the Esctasy-laced MCs.
4. Bubba's failed attempt at taking on "Girls Gone Wild".
5. An intense debate erupted when it came time for one of them to wear the "I'm with Stupid" shirt.
NUAir From Malaysia, joined Jun 2000, 1181 posts, RR: 0
Reply 5, posted (12 years 4 months 2 weeks 5 days 8 hours ago) and read 1943 times:
#1 After a long internal debate KFC has decided to launch a million dollar ad campaign directed at its new target market..
#2 "Due to transportation budget cutbacks we will now be using fattened squirrels as speed bumps".
#3 Taiwan is now confident that they are ready for an invasion of mainland China using purple haired robot women and stuffed monkeys. Bush responded by promptly adding Taiwan to his axis of evil....Upon his announcement the EU announced that they will support Taiwan and supply them with Squirrel roadbumps (as military funds were also cut) to stop Chinese retaliation.
#4 "ohhhhh its my turn now! Who wants to see me in a wet shirt???"
#5 "Before I take this picture I really need to know who farted".......This is the last picture of Lloyd who after pointing at god was mysteriously hit and killed by a bolt of lightning.
"How Many Assholes we got on this ship?" - Lord Helmet