CMK10 From United States of America, joined Feb 2004, 513 posts, RR: 3 Posted (12 years 4 months 1 week 1 day 12 hours ago) and read 1326 times:
I tried this out last month and it worked quite well, I give ten clips from songs, (classic rock) and you get a half point for the correct title and a half point for the correct artist. Winner with the most points exacty 2 days from now (so Saturday night at 10:30 EST) wins a prize.
October Winner: Gunships.
1. I woke up in a Soho Doorway where a Police Man knew my name.
2. I was born in a crossfire hurricaine.
3. Yes I'm living in a place that kills, ohhhh yeah ......
4. I wanna die with you wendy on the streets tonight, in a never ending kiss.
5. So you think your a romeo, playin' a part in a picture show.
6. There is a house in New Orleans
7. There must be some kinda way outta here, said the joker to the theif (Bonus, name original artist plus covering artist)
8. We came in spastic, like tameless corpses, we left in plastic, as numbered corpses.
9. Too be realize, and all the joy with youuuuuuuuuu dies!
10. Slipping away, sittin on a pillow, waiting for night to fall.
This is a tough one, good luck to everyone.
"Traveling light is the only way to fly" - Eric Clapton