Redngold From United States of America, joined Mar 2000, 6907 posts, RR: 45
Reply 3, posted (13 years 3 months 1 week 5 days 6 hours ago) and read 786 times:
redngold takes a stab at one of her favorite trivia topics:
1. Who is the only other President besides JFK buried at Arlington National Cemetery?
???? William Howard Taft?
2. What do the following presidents have in common?
George Herbert Walker Bush
John Quincy Adams
All had relatives in the presidency:
Benjamin Harrison's ancestor, William Henry Harrison
George Herbert Walker Bush's son, George Walker Bush
Theodore Roosevelt's distant cousin, Franklin Delano Roosevelt
John Quincy Adams's father, John Adams
Interestingly enough, Franklin Delano Roosevelt married another distant cousin of Theodore Roosevelt, who was therefore also his cousin: Eleanor Roosevelt Roosevelt!
3. Which president lived the longest after his term(s) was/were up?
4. Who was the only bachelor President?
5. What do the following Presidents have in common?
William Henry Harrison
Ulysses S. Grant
Dwight D. Eisenhower
All attained the rank of General in the Continental Army/US Army before being elected president.