Sponsor Message:
Non Aviation Forum
My Starred Topics | Profile | New Topic | Forum Index | Help | Search 
Going To Canada For WWE Under 18?  
User currently offlineKLM672 From United States of America, joined Oct 1999, 2639 posts, RR: 3
Posted (13 years 4 months 1 week 2 days 20 hours ago) and read 2351 times:

Hi a few friends and I want to go to see "WWE No Way Out" in Montreal Feb 23. We are all under 18. We where wondering if we take a bus to the Bell Centre from Vt, USA if we will be aloud across the border, even if we have passports and all that. No parents.

4 replies: All unread, jump to last
User currently offlineAA61hvy From United States of America, joined Nov 1999, 13977 posts, RR: 55
Reply 1, posted (13 years 4 months 1 week 2 days 20 hours ago) and read 2346 times:

I think you should be ok, if you have your passports and tell them what your doing I bet you are ok

Go big or go home
User currently offlineAC320 From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR:
Reply 2, posted (13 years 4 months 1 week 2 days 19 hours ago) and read 2340 times:

You might need a signed letter of permission from both your parents with their contact information I believe.

User currently offlineB747-437B From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR:
Reply 3, posted (13 years 4 months 1 week 2 days 19 hours ago) and read 2345 times:

Passport (valid for period of intended stay) required; or
- U.S. Birth Certificate; or
- U.S. Citizenship or Naturalization papers.

Documents that do not incorporate a photograph should be
accompanied by supporting government issued photo

Visa not required, generally for a stay of max. 6 months.

1. Parent(s) travelling with a child under 18 years:
are strongly advised to hold documentation showing that the
child is theirs. Parents who are seperated or divorced are
also advised to keep legal and other relevant documents in
order to clarify custody rights.
2. Children travelling:
- alone; or
- with adults that have no legal custody over them:
are strongly advised to hold letter of travel consent signed
by legal guardian or parent with legal custody. Letter of
consent should contain:
- authorisation to travel; and
- destination in Canada, stating length of stay; and
- signor's address and phone details.

Recommended to hold:
- all documents required for next destination; and
- sufficient funds.

User currently offlineBmi330 From United Kingdom, joined Nov 2001, 1455 posts, RR: 1
Reply 4, posted (13 years 4 months 1 week 2 days 19 hours ago) and read 2334 times:

You should do what ever it takes if stone cold steve austin and mabe the rock are back for it. Get stone cold to smugle you over the boarder in the back a his pick up lol.

Top Of Page
Forum Index

This topic is archived and can not be replied to any more.

Printer friendly format

Similar topics:More similar topics...
Someone's Going To Hell For This posted Tue Dec 5 2006 22:58:20 by Helvknight
Going To Jordan For School, Any Advice? posted Mon Dec 5 2005 20:02:13 by ConcordeLoss
Flat Out....... Who Are You Going To Vote For? posted Tue Mar 30 2004 04:58:40 by Trijetfan1
Oh Look Another Democrat Is Going To Run For 2004! posted Thu Jan 2 2003 23:26:56 by Go Canada!
Im Going To Go For It! (re: My Girl Help) posted Tue Aug 28 2001 23:22:27 by -20XX pilot
Who Here Is Going To Vote For Al Sharpton In 2004? posted Wed Aug 22 2001 05:13:11 by Watewate
I'm Going To Fly For Continental Express! posted Fri Aug 17 2001 03:55:34 by Kiss My L-1011
Going To Ikea Just For The Meatballs posted Sat Apr 1 2006 05:06:13 by AerospaceFan
WWE To Test For Steroids...Hmmm posted Tue Dec 6 2005 02:54:01 by AsstChiefMark
A New Reason For Going To Iraq posted Tue Oct 12 2004 17:21:59 by Oly720man