KLM672 From United States of America, joined Oct 1999, 2411 posts, RR: 3 Posted (11 years 1 month 3 weeks 1 hour ago) and read 1386 times:
Hi a few friends and I want to go to see "WWE No Way Out" in Montreal Feb 23. We are all under 18. We where wondering if we take a bus to the Bell Centre from Vt, USA if we will be aloud across the border, even if we have passports and all that. No parents.
B747-437B From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR:
Reply 3, posted (11 years 1 month 3 weeks 1 hour ago) and read 1380 times:
Passport (valid for period of intended stay) required; or
- U.S. Birth Certificate; or
- U.S. Citizenship or Naturalization papers.
Documents that do not incorporate a photograph should be
accompanied by supporting government issued photo
Visa not required, generally for a stay of max. 6 months.
1. Parent(s) travelling with a child under 18 years:
are strongly advised to hold documentation showing that the
child is theirs. Parents who are seperated or divorced are
also advised to keep legal and other relevant documents in
order to clarify custody rights.
2. Children travelling:
- alone; or
- with adults that have no legal custody over them:
are strongly advised to hold letter of travel consent signed
by legal guardian or parent with legal custody. Letter of
consent should contain:
- authorisation to travel; and
- destination in Canada, stating length of stay; and
- signor's address and phone details.
Recommended to hold:
- all documents required for next destination; and
- sufficient funds.