Cerulean From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR: Posted (13 years 2 months 1 week 3 days 17 hours ago) and read 2492 times:
What are the most popular topics here on Airliners.net?
They are roughly in this order:
1. When will Northwest replace their DC-9's? And what will they replace them with?
2. Will/when United fold?
3. Will United go all Airbus?
4. What is your favorite livery?
5. My friends uncles sisters boyfriends cousin is travelling United from OMA-TYS. Should he be worried?
6. Boeing is better than Airbus.
7. Airbus is better than Boeing.
8. Why I believe it would be in Air XXX's best interest to begin flying from ABC to XYZ with A3XX or 7X7's, 14 times a day...
9. When will XXX Airways change their livery?
10. Does Air XXX have PTV's on its A330's?
Did I miss any?
a lot of people have gotten a lot of criticism for asking these questions over and over and over and over.
I say GO FOR IT.
For whatever reason, these issues are DEEPLY important to a lot of people. For all of their redundancy, you are always sure to draw a crowd asking these questions. Whether or not American will ever change its livery is of far greater importance than-say-what brand of beverage carts Continental uses in its 777's.
Think of how boring and slow this site would be if all we ever talked about was that 737 flight between Los Angeles and Denver we took in 1982.
So keep it up people.
And by the way:
Will Northwest go for 717's or A318's when their DC-9's come due for retirement?
SSTjumbo From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR:
Reply 7, posted (13 years 2 months 1 week 3 days 6 hours ago) and read 2338 times:
About 65% of the Non-Av topics here have to do with war or Bush/America or Blair. It's quite pathetic when you think about it, having to put up that many topics on those general subject, and especially having the exact same war in each one. It's all the same, why does everybody have to bake the same cake with different sprinkles?
Arch89U From United States of America, joined exactly 15 years ago today! , 188 posts, RR: 0
Reply 9, posted (13 years 2 months 1 week 3 days 6 hours ago) and read 2329 times:
That's why the Tech/Ops forum is much better. Please don't corrupt it for the rest of us. It has some very good contributors, and for the most part interesting material. Civil Aviation has become like sludge on the bottom of a coffee cup.