BA744 From United Kingdom, joined Mar 2000, 169 posts, RR: 0
Reply 2, posted (14 years 4 months 4 weeks 1 hour ago) and read 1819 times:
I don't know.
I think it started with your glee at the BA 747 coming off the runway at LHR. To which you remarked, couldn't have happen to a better airline! And your subsequent indifference to how those pax must felt, citing the fact that since they were only BA pax they didn't count. Well something like that anyway.
And your over the top devotion to SIA is equally annoying/pathetic.
Apparently you could make love to a Tropical 744. Bizarre!
PANAM_DC10 From Australia, joined Aug 2000, 4252 posts, RR: 88
Reply 5, posted (14 years 4 months 3 weeks 6 days 20 hours ago) and read 1766 times:
AIRLINERS.NET CREW COMMUNITY MANAGER
In answer to your question. Everything you've imagined and more! (joke!)
You state your thoughts and opinions, like everyone else here does, you may get flamed, so what? What do you care what other people think? Stop looking in the room of mirrors otherwise your confidence will take a hit. Just be sensible and give due consideration to your thoughts before you post. Your age may work against you, for one reason only and that is that your depth of knowledge may not be as great as some other members. Time will remedy this.
It might also help if you didn't refer to incidents where DC-10's over run the runway as "hilarious" as 99% of people definately don't see any humour in such a situation.
Trvlr From United States of America, joined Feb 2000, 4430 posts, RR: 20
Reply 10, posted (14 years 4 months 3 weeks 6 days 17 hours ago) and read 1724 times:
Well, I didn't really want to do this, but since you asked, here is a post of yours I saw that I though was just a little selfish:
Topic: RE: A380 In Virgin Atlantic Colours?
Posted 2001-02-08 08:28:41 and read 31 times.
Thanks for the help - it was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
Topic: RE: A380 In Virgin Atlantic Colours?
Posted 2001-02-09 17:37:02 and read 15 times.
Good. It would be nice if you put me on your respected users list. thank you
TG992 From New Zealand, joined Jan 2001, 2910 posts, RR: 10
Reply 13, posted (14 years 4 months 3 weeks 6 days 12 hours ago) and read 1690 times:
Don't worry, Singapore Air.
The people that get up on their moral high horse because of your amusement at seeing a DC-10 skewed with it's nose in the water like a horse taking a drink are probably the same people who contribute towards dangerous near-miss landings such as the CI and MH 744s the highest ranked pictures on airliners.net.
N863DA From United States of America, joined Sep 2004, 48 posts, RR: 5
Reply 20, posted (14 years 4 months 3 weeks 5 days 22 hours ago) and read 1615 times:
Well, personally, I don't care enough to have a problem with you or any other members of the forum... however, there are some things which I can see might affect and even offend some people...
1) You are rather condascending, and patronizing... all rolled into one. The one example I remember is your own 'What if the A380 is a failure?' to which your bodytext read 'Yes, my dear, what if?'. This is enough incentive for Mx5_boy to come to the conclusion which he did, as it also comes across as arrogant.
2) Your personal profile reads 'That's my opinion and if you don't like it then tough. It's my life.' I don't think I can stress in words comparalbe enough how rude and condascending this is... if it's maturity & respect you are after, that is most certainly the wrong way of going about it.
3) 'I have refrained saying that I love SIA, that I think it's sexy adn that I love Tropical Megatops.' You frequently refer to Singapore Airlines as 'Sexy' in your posts, so refrain from that too. (You are asking for our opinions, I would like to remind you.)
4) Another sign of immaturity may be perhaps the fact that you discount anything relating to British Airways (the reason why is beyond me) out of hand before even surveying the notion in question. Your dismisall of everything 'British Airways' means that you are incredibly narrow-sighted, and cannot even conceed that perhaps BA do 'some' things rights.
5) Personally, I would not worry about what anyone thinks of you - if you're happy, then so be it. But if you wish to earn respect, in short, GROW UP.
Personalmente, pienso que cualquier persona que viene de Hemel Hempstead no puede dejar ser equivocado... solamente bromeando! (Pasé mucho tiempo allí un año pasado y así que sé como cuáles es.)