Andreas From Germany, joined Oct 2001, 6104 posts, RR: 30
Reply 5, posted (12 years 2 weeks 6 days 8 hours ago) and read 2243 times:
1) VfB Stuttgart (personal reasons, fan since I was 5 years old)
German national team during championships
Brazil (if they choose to play football instead of giving the dying swan)
Bayern Munich (only when playing internationally, in Bundesliga they could all drown in a big pool of liquid crap, if you know what I mean),
Ajax in the good old days when the Durch national team was equivalent to Ajax
others...whenever they choose to play good football
Ryanb741 From United Kingdom, joined Mar 2002, 3222 posts, RR: 15
Reply 6, posted (12 years 2 weeks 6 days 7 hours ago) and read 2251 times:
1 - Southampton
2. - Manchester United
3. - French National Team
4. - Real Madrid
5. - Arsenal (but not in the Champions League where they inexplicably change from a free flowing dynamic side to a drab kick and rush negative team)
6. - Newcastle
7. - Ajax
8. - Brazil National Team
9. - AC Milan between 1990-1993
10. - Deportivo La Coruna
I used to think the brain is the most fascinating part of my body. But, hey, who is telling me that?
Aio86 From United States of America, joined Sep 2000, 929 posts, RR: 0
Reply 7, posted (12 years 2 weeks 6 days 7 hours ago) and read 2235 times:
2. Real Madrid
3. Bayern Munich
4. LA Galaxy (I've got to support the home team)
5. Manchester Utd.
6. AS Roma
7. FC Barcelona
8. AC Milan
9. Maccabi Haifa (Strong Israeli club, worth watching, plus they beat M Utd, that's pretty impressive.)
If you want to talk national teams, it's a different story, after USA, comes Brazil, France, Italy, Spain, Argentina, totally different matter.
I wonder how many other americans will post to this...
Arsenal@LHR From United Kingdom, joined Mar 2001, 7792 posts, RR: 18
Reply 12, posted (12 years 2 weeks 6 days 1 hour ago) and read 2217 times:
Here's the real deal
1) Arsenal (duh!)
2) Real Madrid
3) Brazilian national side - No football fan can deny they set the standards.
4) French national side - Just pure class
5) Man Utd - Hate to admit, but they're alright.
And the award for the most boring football ever is..............any scottish team!
Thom@s From Norway, joined Oct 2000, 11957 posts, RR: 42
Reply 16, posted (12 years 2 weeks 5 days 23 hours ago) and read 2193 times:
Only one team per country really.
1. Man United. (England)
2. Viking FK (Norway)
3. Valencia (Spain)
...can't say I support any other teams, allthough I always hope for Rosenborg BK (Norway) to do well in the Champions League. (Good luck against Deportivo btw.)
Oh, I should support my local team Stord FK, but they really...suck.
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"