Flyf15 From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR:
Reply 1, posted (14 years 7 months 4 weeks 4 hours ago) and read 871 times:
1. Girls (pretty ones, nice ones)
2. Music (one word... METALLICA)
3. Food (especially fresh just out of the oven bread!)
4. Airplanes (military, commercial, private)
5. Rock Climbing (anyone here climb a 5.11b?)
6. Cars (and big trucks)
7. Getting up with nothing to do (no work or school!)
8. Boating (Sea Doo!)
9. Internet (researching, mail, airliners.net, ...!)
10. Girls (pretty ones, nice ones)
Matt D From United States of America, joined Nov 1999, 9502 posts, RR: 46
Reply 4, posted (14 years 7 months 3 weeks 5 days 7 hours ago) and read 846 times:
Well, now that I am back from a 2 day getaway from Fresno to visit family, I can comment. My what I have missed. There is lots to discuss.
Anyway, since I have aired plenty of static about what I don't like, I will honor your request (and curiosity) and tell you some things I DO like.....
so, without further hesitation, here is the Matt D list of things that makes Matt D happy:
1. A photo shoot at the airport on a cloudless morning or afternoon.
2. Getting that long awaited perfect shot.
3. Getting the pictures back of the perfect long awaited shots on a cloudless morning or afternoon at the airport.
4. Taking a plane trip.
5. Long drives in the car to NOWHERE (unless I happen to be going to Fresno or Las Vegas) just to relax.
6. Seeing my car sitting in the bright sun after I spent 3 or 4 hours washing, waxing and detailing it. Just that sight makes all the hard work worth it.
7. When I can crank the stereo up loud.
8. Playing my favorite music in the car while going on a long drive in my car when it looks factory fresh because I spent half the day sprucing it up.
9. When people take the time to notice how nice the car looks and compliment me on it.
10. Going out to clubs and having a good time with friends and gawking at all the gorgeous babes....usually while nursing something with alcohol.
747-600X From United States of America, joined Jan 2000, 2796 posts, RR: 14
Reply 6, posted (14 years 7 months 3 weeks 1 day 7 hours ago) and read 805 times:
I'll just list a few of them since there are SOOO many,
1. Going on a camping trip in nature, preferably in Colorado or Wyoming or Canada.
2. Sunrise, definitely better than sunset.
3. Being intelligent (also no. 1 on my 'things I hate' list).
4. Good music played with quality at high volume.
6. Friendly, sociable, peaceful, adventurous, courageous, exciting people.
8. Good books, and movies.
"Mental health is reality at all cost." -- M. Scott Peck, 'The Road Less Traveled'
787 From Italy, joined Jan 2000, 292 posts, RR: 1
Reply 7, posted (14 years 7 months 3 weeks 1 day 7 hours ago) and read 796 times:
1. Roaming around the countryside in a car.
2. Walking around ORD, or any other airport that I can get to.
3. Playing a keyboard/piano.
4. Going out on dates (even though I never have the courage to ask a girl out).
6. Movies and books.
7. Boating (in a boat).
9. Internet surfing.
Samurai 777 From Canada, joined Jan 2000, 2459 posts, RR: 4
Reply 14, posted (14 years 7 months 3 weeks 18 hours ago) and read 760 times:
The things I enjoy:
1. Reading up on storm chasing, volcanoes, geology,etc.
2. Girls - especially those with bangs and nice smiles.
3. Being with friends.
4. Anime. ^_^
5. A glass of good scotch with ice.
6. Ethnic foods, esp. Chinese, Thai and Japanese - SUSH and SAKE!!!!
7. Checking out unfamiliar places on my own.
8. Airplanes - Why else did I come to this site?
9. Checking out around airports.
10. Nature, the Canadian Rockies and the temperate rainforests of BC.
11. Beer. A nice cold can or bottle of Molson Dry is great on a hot day!
12. My family.
13. The Internet, and surfing it.
14. Movies - action, sci-fi and comedy.
15. Watching NHL Hockey - and Don Cherry.