Galaxy5 From United States of America, joined Mar 2000, 2034 posts, RR: 24 Posted (10 years 8 months 3 weeks 3 days 6 hours ago) and read 4322 times:
Lol i saw these on the news this morning, the things the say are pretty funny.
Mrs Wonderful says things like:
- Don't feel bad honey, i forgot it was our anniversary too!
- You don't need a glass, just go ahead and drink right out of the carton.
- Your new secretary is cute! I bet she's smart too!
- Oh... your watching a ballgame. Just stay right there on the couch and I'll whip up some snacks.
- I'll finish cleaning out the garage honey, your friends are waiting for you to play golf.
- You're going out with the boys tonight? You've worked hard... Enjoy yourself!
- A new reversible drill, oh honey it's just what i needed!
- Are you sure it's ok to wash this shirt? You've only worn it for a couple of days.
- Don't worry about taking the trash out. I can use the exercise.
- It really doesn't matter if you leave the toilet seat up, it makes it easier to clean.
- You're right, we don't need directions, maybe you'll find a short cut.
And Mr wonderful says: - You take the remote, as log as i'm with you, I don't care what we watch.
- You've been on my mind all day. That's why I bought you theese flowers.
- Why don't we go the the mall, didn't you want some shoes.
- You know honey, why don't you just relax and let me make dinner tonight.
- The ball game is not that important, I'd rather spend time with you.
- You know, I think it's really important that we talk about our relationship.
- Plus many more!
ScarletHarlot From Canada, joined Jul 2003, 4673 posts, RR: 55
Reply 1, posted (10 years 8 months 3 weeks 1 day 14 hours ago) and read 4277 times:
Mr. Wonderful is Mr. Harlot's hockey team mascot! They got him when they went to a tournament in Vegas and he would provide the game strategy for the team with his words of wisdom. They ended up winning the tournament so I guess Mr. Wonderful did them some good.
DesertJets From United States of America, joined Feb 2000, 7828 posts, RR: 15
Reply 3, posted (10 years 8 months 3 weeks 1 day 6 hours ago) and read 4254 times:
When I worked at Bed Bath and Beyond we kept getting a constant stream of those damn things. They were cute at first, but they got annoying after a few weeks. But it was always fun to put Mr. Wonderful on the intercom and have him talk.
Stop drop and roll will not save you in hell. --- seen on a church marque in rural Virginia