||19 Not To Say To A Cop
|Nicolaki From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR: |
Posted (12 years 6 months 2 weeks 6 days 20 hours ago) and read 737 times:
1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my
2. Sorry, I didn't realize that my radar detector
3. Aren't you the guy from the village people?
4. Hey you must have been going 125mph just
to keep up with me.
5. I thought you had to be in good physical
condition to be a cop.
6. Bad cop! No donut!
7. You're gonna check the trunk, aren't you?
8. I was going to be a cop, really, but I
decided to finish high school.
9. I pay your salary.
10. That's terrific, the last guy only gave me a
11. Is that a 9mm? It's nothing compared to
this .44 magnum!
12. What do you mean, have I been drinking?
You're a trained specialist.
13. Do you know why you pulled me over?
Good, at least one of us does.
14. That gut doesn't inspire too much
confidence, bet I can outrun you.
15. Didn't I see you get your butt kicked on
16. Is it true people become cops because
they are too dumb to work at McDonalds?
17. I was trying to keep up with traffic.
18. Yes, I know there are no other cars
around - that's how far they are ahead of me.
19. Well, when I reached down to pick up my
bag of crack, my gun fell off my lap and got
lodged between the brake pedal and gas
pedal, forcing me to speed out of control.