Sponsor Message:
Non Aviation Forum
My Starred Topics | Profile | New Topic | Forum Index | Help | Search 
Any Flight Training Colleges. Universities In UK?  
User currently offlineMartinairYYZ From Canada, joined Nov 2003, 1209 posts, RR: 5
Posted (10 years 8 months 2 weeks 6 days 22 hours ago) and read 2192 times:

I would like to ask please, if there any any colleges or Universities in UK which offer a degree/diploma as well as the JAA lisences (PPL, CPL etc...)


Chelsea Football Club supporter.
1 replies: All unread, jump to last
User currently offlineEGGD From United Kingdom, joined Feb 2001, 12443 posts, RR: 32
Reply 1, posted (10 years 8 months 2 weeks 6 days 22 hours ago) and read 2189 times:

I'm about to start a Degree at Buckinghamshire Chilterns University in High Wycombe in Air Transport which is also connected to a frozen ATPL license with Cabair college of air training. I believe UCL do a similar course but it's more expensive.

Top Of Page
Forum Index

This topic is archived and can not be replied to any more.

Printer friendly format

Similar topics:More similar topics...
Flight Training In USA For Foreign Student... posted Tue Aug 15 2006 18:27:53 by Nirmalmakadia
Colleges In UK posted Sun Mar 28 2004 23:03:01 by Andrej
Does Any Half-cab Bus Still In Service In UK? posted Mon Sep 17 2001 08:02:55 by LF278
"Big Progress" In UK Honours Enquiry posted Thu Nov 16 2006 20:33:36 by Banco
University Internet Charges In UK posted Thu Sep 21 2006 18:55:44 by 9V
Eleven Charged In UK Bomb Plot posted Mon Aug 21 2006 18:07:58 by RichardPrice
Universities In The Middle East-who Studies At Em? posted Wed Jul 19 2006 21:05:34 by Dougloid
Dirty Bomb In UK? posted Sat Jun 3 2006 15:27:45 by Boeing Nut
Immigration In UK, Question? posted Fri May 12 2006 03:22:23 by UKCO
Anyone In UK Going To Get Hdtv? posted Thu May 11 2006 19:10:54 by 9VSPO