1. High in the frame and a slight green cast to it
2. Hight in the frame and needs a little CW rotation.
3. Looks pretty good to me, maybe just a slight increase in sharpness if anything
4. Looks good to me. It's high in the frame but I think that adds to the composition (the screeners may not agree)
5. Great shot. I think it needs a little CCW though.
Equipment: 2x Canon EOS 50D; Sigma 10-20 EX DC HSM, 50-500 EX APO DG, Canon 24-105 f/4 L, Speedlite 430EX
NZ107 From New Zealand, joined Jul 2005, 6493 posts, RR: 37
Reply 3, posted (2 years 6 months 4 days 23 hours ago) and read 835 times:
1. Overdone the green cast - now has a magenta and possibly cyan cast to it.
2. Better, I'd give it a touch more sharpening on the wingtip and cockpit.
3. Maybe some more sharpening on the dashboard buttons. Looks like it could do with a tiny bit of CCW too.. But I don't know what you leveled it on.
5. Looks fine now.