HAWK21M From India, joined Jan 2001, 31851 posts, RR: 54 Posted (10 years 9 months 6 days ago) and read 2776 times:
Apart from the Regulatory/Mandatory Equipment/data required for performing Line Mx on your Aircraft.
If One has to preplan for a Longer halt.What would the items you could add to yur Budget requirementsds for the next year.
eg:- Notebooks,Radio receivers,Scanner,Refrigrators,Tea/Coffee Machines etc .
How is it at your base.
A/c train From United Kingdom, joined Jun 2001, 501 posts, RR: 3
Reply 1, posted (10 years 9 months 5 days 20 hours ago) and read 2730 times:
Sleeping bags, X 2 pellows ! a pen for aircraft work.
on a serious note,
- Mobile phones with good camera quality for each engineer on shift, so you can ring maintrol and send pics of damage, good looking hostesses etc
- Fax machine / photo copy/printer etc etc
- Computer access too AMM/IPC/SRM etc etc
- Line lap top possibly?
- Wheel change kit (how many dependant on how many a/c based there)
- A good QUIET area with good workspace area and good lighting for a good shift handover vaerbally and with documents
- Good stock enquiry and spares ordering system
- C-Duct pumps
- IDG oil servicing kit for all oil types with burp bottles
- Nitrogen rigs with tyre inflation tool/ airbus door assist bottle chrging adapter
- Oxygen rigs with unions and adapters for all requirements
- Squirt cans/ starter motor servicing tool
- good stock of blue/green gloves
- Hand washing facilitys with cleaner and moisturiser
- Good quarantine store area for u/s - removed components requiring
- Possible air line facilities with air tools ?
- Chordless drills
- Man lifters / cherry pickers / zippers / JLG
- Vans with oil cans/ windscreen cleaner /shock strut fluid/rags etc in the back