Sponsor Message:
Aviation Technical / Operations Forum
My Starred Topics | Profile | New Topic | Forum Index | Help | Search 
NWA Part Number 00-0220-3-0545 Is What?  
User currently offlinefalstaff From United States of America, joined Jun 2006, 6437 posts, RR: 30
Posted (4 years 6 months 2 weeks 4 days 21 hours ago) and read 3464 times:
Support Airliners.net - become a First Class Member!

I was at work today and one of my students was removing the seat from his car, for repair, and found two of these. He only has owned the car for a short time and they weren't his so the previous owner must have left them. What is it? What is it for? Considering it has a part number it must be considered to be a tool or something. It is a nice lint free rag, which did a nice job cleaning my computer screen. I assume it is used for cleaning something in the aircraft, but what?


My mug slaketh over on Falstaff N503
4 replies: All unread, jump to last
User currently offlineintsim From United States of America, joined Nov 2010, 116 posts, RR: 0
Reply 1, posted (4 years 6 months 2 weeks 4 days 20 hours ago) and read 3421 times:


That looks like the Cockpit insturment screen cleaning rag. Also with that would be a spritz bottle of the special LCD (?) cleaning liquid.


User currently onlinesimairlinenet From United States of America, joined Oct 2005, 1046 posts, RR: 2
Reply 2, posted (4 years 6 months 2 weeks 3 days 6 hours ago) and read 3206 times:

I was also thinking a cleaning rag. It could also be for the cockpit windows since that also requires special attention, but I concur with intsim based on the size.

User currently offlinesgtusmc96 From United States of America, joined Apr 2007, 50 posts, RR: 0
Reply 3, posted (4 years 6 months 2 weeks 1 day 19 hours ago) and read 2968 times:

I can confirm that that is a CRT cleaning rag. I have placed many of those exact cleaners on our a/c over the years.

User currently offlineXFSUgimpLB41X From United States of America, joined Aug 2000, 4300 posts, RR: 34
Reply 4, posted (4 years 6 months 2 weeks 1 day 15 hours ago) and read 2921 times:

That is most certainly the shroud component to the retro encabulator.

Chicks dig winglets.
Top Of Page
Forum Index

Reply To This Topic NWA Part Number 00-0220-3-0545 Is What?
No username? Sign up now!

Forgot Password? Be reminded.
Remember me on this computer (uses cookies)
  • Tech/Ops related posts only!
  • Not Tech/Ops related? Use the other forums
  • No adverts of any kind. This includes web pages.
  • No hostile language or criticizing of others.
  • Do not post copyright protected material.
  • Use relevant and describing topics.
  • Check if your post already been discussed.
  • Check your spelling!
Add Images Add SmiliesPosting Help

Please check your spelling (press "Check Spelling" above)

Similar topics:More similar topics...
B757 / 767 Cockpit Paint Part Number Needed posted Thu Oct 23 2008 18:38:15 by MD11Engineer
Do 228 Part Number Required posted Mon Feb 5 2007 11:45:48 by ChiefT
What Part Of An 777 Is 757/767 Related? posted Fri May 7 2010 22:03:40 by 747400sp
What is this part on the tail? posted Sun Jun 29 2008 16:53:07 by Imiakhtar
What Is The Richardson Number? posted Sun Jan 14 2007 18:51:54 by Boston92
What Part Of The Wing Is This.. posted Mon Sep 6 2004 06:58:42 by Jfkaua
What Is That Scope On The 787 ZA002 Tail? posted Sun Oct 23 2011 11:52:18 by ferpe
What Is That Thing? posted Wed Oct 5 2011 10:20:40 by EASTERN747
What Exactly Is Going On With This Airplane? posted Tue Sep 20 2011 13:02:37 by DIJKKIJK
What Is The Truth Behind Turbulence posted Thu Jul 28 2011 00:20:51 by cpqi

Sponsor Message:
Printer friendly format