Sponsor Message:
Aviation Trip Reports Forum
My Starred Topics | Profile | New Topic | Forum Index | Help | Search 
Kittila, Finland-Manchester; Thomsonfly 73H Dec 08  
User currently offlineDazbo5 From United Kingdom, joined Mar 2005, 2962 posts, RR: 2
Posted (7 years 4 months 3 hours ago) and read 20743 times:

Trip report: Kittila (KTT / EFKT), Finland to Manchester (MAN/EGCC), England.

Flight Details:
Date: Sunday 21st December 2008
Departure Airport: Kittila (KTT / EFKT), Finland
Airline: Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) (BY/TOM)
Flight: TOM3838
Equipment: Boeing 737-8K5
Registration: G-FDZO
Destination Airport: Manchester International (MAN/EGCC), England. Terminal 2
Allocated Seat: 30B (A)
Departure Gate: 5
Scheduled Departure: 1230 (GMT+2)
Actual Departure: 1700 (GMT+2)
Departure Runway: 16
Scheduled Flight Time: 3 hrs 25 minutes
Scheduled Arrival: 1355 (GMT)
Actual Arrival: 1806 (GMT)
Actual Flight Time: 3 hrs 06 minutes
Arrival Runway: 23R
Distance: 1333 nautical miles
Arrival Gate: 206

Following a wonderful and magical week in the winter wonderland of Yllas, Lappish-Finland, it was sadly time to pack the bags and head for home. My outbound trip report, flight TOM3837 from Manchester to Kittila is available here. Through the week, we met Santa;

who came to our log cabin to visit us and show the kids Rudolph and talk about how he delivers presents on Christmas eve (notice our impressive snowman!);

We had loads of fun driving ski-doo’s through the pine forests around Yllas;

stopping at a log cabin to warm up and enjoy a hot berry juice;

Drive husky sleights through the pine forests;

and drive our hire car down the snow and ice covered arctic roads!

We saw lots of Reindeer roaming the streets;

It really is a magical place for a short break at Christmas and thoroughly recommended to take kids before they get too old. I wouldn’t go for a day trip though; you’d miss out on too much and not get a real feel for the place.

Anyway, back to the subject of the flight home! For those who’ve read my outbound trip report from the previous Sunday, the inbound flight was pretty good. I was hoping for a repeat on the return journey. Our flight was due to depart from Kittila at 1230 and we needed to have the hire car back at the airport for about 1000, so we decided to set off for the airport at about 0900. It wouldn’t take an hour to drive the 60km from Yllas to Kittila, but better to allow an extra few minutes just in case as the snow was falling quite heavily and there’s always fog when driving over Yllas fell. A few days previous, it was total white-out conditions when I was driving back from Levi. That was rather fun!!

We reached the airport for 0945 so well ahead of time and no dramas. Considering all the activities we’d done through the week, one of my highlights was driving on the arctic roads. A slight dusting of snow in England leads to the country almost grinding to a halt with severe congestion on roads. I know this part of Finland is well catered for this sort of extreme weather and cars have studded winter tyres fitted, but I think our country could take a few tips from how the Finnish handle things. The airport is quite small, but then doesn’t handle many flights for the majority of the year. It’s a different story in winter though with ski charters and Santa trips. The airport was almost deserted when we arrived. We must have beat the coach loads expected! We parked the hire car in the car park and said goodbye to the snow for one last time.

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Darren Wilson

We enter the terminal building to find a Monarch flight checking-in at desks 1-4 (there are only 6). Our flight was on the board but wasn’t checking-in yet. I knew our flight was pretty much on-time as a friend text me to say the outbound flight, TOM3837 had left Manchester at 0633z, so only 18 minutes behind schedule. Thanks Claire! We had a quick look around the shop, dropped the hire car keys in at the desk and waited for about 20 minutes before our flight was ready to check-in. More passengers had arrived at this stage so the departure area was starting to get rather busy. Luckily we missed most of the rush and managed to get checked-in quickly. Check-in was at desks 1-4. It was a little slow because flights were being checked in manually. It didn’t take too long though, 15 minutes and it was our turn. Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) pre-allocated seating 24 hours before the flight operates so the agent had a seat allocation printed and wrote our boarding cards out accordingly. We were allocated the whole of row 30 for the 5 in our group; A-F.

With the departure area being pretty cramped by now, and there not being much to see or do landside, we proceeded through the security checkpoint and headed for the departure lounge. We passed through without any problems, and I didn’t get searched again!!!!

The departure lounge was set out slightly different to most airport I’ve been through. Because traffic for the majority of the year is domestic, mainly flights to Finland’s capital Helsinki, there are 4 domestic gates (1-4) and 2 further international gates (5 & 6) through passport control in a different section of the departure lounge, to the right. I don’t suppose there’s a need for passport control for the majority of the year so it’s an annex to handle the increased international traffic in winter. There’s a small gift shop selling last minute souvenirs such as soft toys, cups and fridge magnets and a small café adjacent serving snacks, coffee, beer, wine etc. It’s a little on the pricey side so be warned. A 500ml bottle of water is 2.80 euros with hot drinks 3 euros. It’s not quite Dalaman (Turkey) expensive, but not cheap either. This is compounded by the poor exchange rate at the moment.

Seating in the departure lounge is at a premium. I’m sure there are loads available on a normal day, but this was one of, if not the busiest day of the year at the airport with it being the weekend before Christmas. Pretty much all seating was taken by the time we arrived and there were hordes of passengers still yet to come though. Many people resorted to sitting on the floor, including us around gate 3!! The large windows of the terminal make for great viewing over the snow covered apron. Right on schedule at 11am, a Finnair A320-214 (OH-LXC) from Helsinki arrived at gate 3;

Just as that arrived, I receive another text from Claire; she said for some reason our flight was now showing as arriving back in to Manchester at 1600, rather than the 1355 it was scheduled to be. That was strange considering we knew the flight had left only 18 minutes late. It was scheduled to land at 1130 in Kittila, so we should expect to see it at around 1150. Had something happened on-route, a diversion? Only time would tell.

Several other aircraft landed, mainly charters from the UK. These included Thomsonfly 738’s and 752, Monarch A321’s, a Jet2 752, First Choice A321 and Europe Airpost 737. That must bring all of Santa’s mail!! The Finnair flight started to board from gate 3 and we were lucky enough to then get seats next to the gate as passengers boarded the flight. The flight to Helsinki was pretty quiet, there couldn’t have been more than 30 or 40 passengers boarding. Right on time, the flight was de-iced and pushed back for it’s 1145 departure. Runway 16 was in operation today. Just after it departed, a Thomsonfly 738 landed and taxied over to gate 3; that was our flight arriving. It landed pretty much as expected, 20 minutes late. It wasn’t the aircraft we were expecting; it was G-CDZH, one of the older non-wingletted aircraft. It was expected to be a 73H as per the outbound flight. These have older generation seating that are a little more cramped than the excellent slim line Recaro seats fitted to the 73H’s (G-FDZx). At least the aircraft was here but it was still a mystery as to why the flight was expected in Manchester 2 hours later than scheduled.

Our scheduled departure time was 1230, but with the late arrival of the incoming aircraft, we expected to be departing at around 1300. It just said on the screen ‘check-in’. We waited for 30 minutes and nothing changed, so we decided to go through to the international departure area. On the way, we noticed a photo display of the airports history. There were photos of the airlines who’ve served Kittila over the years with the usual Scandinavian and Finnair Md-80’s and some older aircraft, through to more modern types. It was interesting to note the departure area suffered a huge fire in July 2006. The part of the terminal we were in had to be rebuilt.

Because flights weren’t been called, the queue for passport control was small. I handed my passport over to the officer and asked him to stamp it for me as you don’t get stamps these days when travelling within Europe unless you ask for them. The officer was very friendly and asked us if we’d enjoyed our stay and was it our first visit. Once in the international departures area, passengers were packed in like sardines! There was very little room to manoeuvre. I was beginning to realise why our flight was showing as not expected back in Manchester until 1600; airport congestion. With all the extra flights landing, ground staff were struggling to turn aircraft around. It was looking like the delay was true.

We sat around the gate 6 area, luckily we found some seats but most were sat on the floor. I could see our aircraft being refuelled and bags were being loaded one trolley at a time. As more flights arrived, staff were being taken from departing aircraft to arriving aircraft. They were working their socks off but there were just too many aircraft to handle at once. I noticed a second Thomsonfly 738 (wingletted) arriving from Gatwick followed by several other aircraft. They were having to park them anywhere they could find room. A Flyglobespan 737 arrived (G-SAAW) that was parked on the taxiway to disembark because there was no room on the apron!! Our scheduled departure time of 1230, and anticipated 1300 had long passed by this time and there was no word from anyone as to the extent of the delay. If it wasn’t for Claire’s texts, I wouldn’t be any the wise. A few passengers were asking questions so I told them the information I had, we were delayed at least 2 hours. If I knew, then I’m sure the handling agents knew and maybe they could have made an announcement to keep passengers updated as some were getting a bit annoyed with the lack of information. A few passengers started to quiz ground staff, who to be fair to them couldn’t really tell us much because they didn’t know what was going on either.

At 1400, a dispatcher came to the gate to update staff on the situation. Apparently, Thomsonfly had issued instruction that there was to be an airport change. As if the handlers didn’t already have enough to do, they would have to unload our aircraft of the bags and switch them to the incoming Gatwick flight as they were rotating the aircraft. The 738 (non-wingletted) we were originally going home on was being changed to the 73H from Gatwick as it was apparently needed in Manchester to operate a subsequent flight. This delayed us a further 1 hour while handlers swapped luggage and catering between aircraft. Eventually, we were called for boarded at 1545, about 3 hours later than expected. We were to board from gate 5 and be bussed to the aircraft waiting at a remote stand. The bus had to negotiate its way between aircraft, they were sat on every part of available apron space. As many of the charter flights were for day trips and arrive early and depart late in the evening, it caused a parking nightmare for them! It was dark by this time so views across the apron were limited. We reached our aircraft, we would be travelling on one of Thomsonfly’s latest additions to their fleet; G-FDZO. As with G-FDZJ we’d flown in on, the aircraft was built in 2007 and was originally delivered to sister airline TuiFly, as D-ATUA in April that year. It was transferred to Thomsonfly only a few months previous on 03/06/2008.

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Andreas Heilmann
View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Derek Ferguson

We embarked the aircraft via steps at the L1 door, to be welcomed by the friendly cabin crew. There’s nothing like a delay to get everyone seated quickly!! Everyone were in their seats and ready to go far quicker than normal. I sat in 30B but would swap with my niece later in the flight and take the window seat (30A) so she could lie across 30B/C and try and sleep. The Captain made an announcement; first thing was a big apology from the crew for the delay. He explained they landed pretty much on schedule as we already knew, but they’d been sat on the apron for the last 2.5 hours while they awaited instruction from head office and assistance from ground handlers. As we found out in the terminal, Thomsonfly had taken the decision to rotate aircraft in Kittila because there wouldn’t be enough time to position aircraft once back in the UK. They’d swapped the Manchester and Gatwick aircraft. Because of airport congestion, the Gatwick flight was in the hold for an hour before it could land which compounded things. He said we were just waiting to be de-iced and as soon as that was done, we’d be off.

With the doors closed, we sat and waited but there was no sign of the de-icing truck. 20 minutes later, the Captain made another announcement. He said once again apologies from the crew, the de-icing machine had run out of fluid and it’s gone to fill up! It would take about 30 minutes. The cabin crew made an announcement to say while we waited, they’d start the in-flight film, to be continued once we were airborne. As an apology once we were airborne, refreshments would be complimentary as would headsets. This was a good move by the cabin crew as the flight was made up of families with young children who were getting pretty restless by now. The screens dropped from the overhead panels and the film started; Wall-E. It was a cartoon feature film and it soon settled the kids down.

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Darren Wilson

As expected, about 30 minutes later, the Captain was pleased to announce the de-icing truck was here and it would take 5 minutes or so to clear the ice and snow off the wings and tail and we’d be away. The film was paused and replaced with the safety video and the cabin prepared for take off. The CFM56-7B26’s burst in to life once de-icing was complete and we were finally under way, a delay of 4.5 hours in total. We taxied on to runway 34 and backtracked to the end for a 16 departure. Once lined up, the brakes were held firm as the engines spooled to take off power, then release. We shot down the runway with some acceleration, this aircraft had some punch!! We were pushed back in to our seats as we rotated and climbed in to the darkness. We climbed straight in to low cloud so couldn’t see anything outside. After take off, we made a long, slow right hand turn on to our south-westerly heading. Our route would take us 50km across the northern tip of Finland to the Swedish border, through Sweden and across the central part of Norway, then across the North Sea entering British airspace at Newcastle. Our cruise altitude would be 40,000ft;

The scheduled flight time was 3 hours 25 minutes. Soon after take off, cabin crew restarted the IFE and did a drinks service. This was complimentary as promised so I had a can of Stella Artois since I wasn‘t driving when we landed! I could smell our meals were in the oven. 45 minutes after take-off, cabin crew starting to serve them. To our surprise, they were special Christmas meals of a traditional Turkey diner. They were neatly presented in a Christmas box rather than the usual plastic trays, a nice touch. I’ve not always been a fan of the meal service on Thomsonfly flights of late because of the Aldo Zilli inspired menu. But now they’ve gone back to more traditional offerings, and this one in particular, it was of the highest standard. The turkey was cooked to perfection and was nice and moist, the roast potatoes just how I like them and the vegetables steamed. The red cabbage was crunchy and tasty and the gravy just perfect. For those who like brussel sprouts, I was told they were nice too! I must say as airline meals go, this was probably the best I’ve had in quite a while. For desert, we had a mini chocolate roll followed by cheese and biscuits. This was served by a choice of tea, coffee or orange juice. For those still hungry, cabin crew came round to give out spare meals to those who wanted a second helping. No point wasting them!

The flight was uneventful after the meal service was finished. We experienced a few bumps and shakes of turbulence along the way, but nothing major. Once the feature film had finished, the usual BBC repeats were shown such as Dragon Den. It was one I hadn’t seen before so I watched that. The captain made an announcement just as we were entering British airspace, about 45 minutes before landing to give us a progress report. He said we were just about to drop to an intermediate altitude of 25,000ft around the north-east of the country before making a direct approach in to Manchester. He said the weather was expected to be clear, although a little gusty from the westerly wind with a temperature of 10 celsius. Tropical after the 0 to -9 celsius we’d had all week!!! This is the first time I’ve travelled back to England where it was warmer than the departure country!!! I felt the aircraft start to descend as the throttles were pulled back. Once we levelled out, we could see all the lights below us and I recognised a football stadium; it was St James Park in Newcastle. They were playing Tottenham Hotspurs. Newcastle won 2-1!!

We continued our descent and lined up for our final approach for runway 23R. The weather had cleared and we could see all the lights of the suburbs of Manchester out of the port side, and the city of Manchester out the starboard side. The aircraft was buffeted by the winds, nothing too serious though. I felt the front of the aircraft lift as we flared, and touched down nice and gently. Brakes were applied moderately with no thrust reverse used. We rolled to the high speed exit adjacent to Concorde at the aviation viewing park and exited the runway. Welcome back to Manchester! Concorde wasn’t lit by the usual coloured lights as a new hanger is currently being constructed to house the impressive and historic aircraft in order to preserve her. You could just about make out her sleek profile through the darkness. We taxied down alpha, and over to Terminal 2 stopping at gate 206 ready for the aircrafts next flight the following morning. Touchdown was at 1806, just over 4 hours late. We’d made up about 25 minutes in-flight.

We collected our belongings and disembarked via the L1 door, up the air bridge in to the terminal. Depending on how busy the airport is, it can take some time to proceeded through immigration with the new security checks. Luckily, we were the only flight at the time so it only took a couple of minutes. By the time we got to luggage reclaim, our bags were beginning to arrive on carousel 1. 5 minutes later, with all our bags, we made our way out in to the arrivals hall then via a lift, upstairs to the departures area. We had to make our way to the new terminal interchange to catch the shuttle bus to Airpark Gold where the car was; a 5 minute walk through the link-bridge between the terminals that is lit up with it’s distinctive purple lighting. Once there, a bus to Airparks Blue was just boarding, our bus was the next one. A minute later, and we were off for the last part of the journey home, a trip up the motorway on the proper side of the road!!

So sum up, I was quite impressed by this Thomsonfly experience. Even given the delay on the inbound flight, which to be fare to Thomsonfly was only partly their fault, the aircraft were modern, clean and offered plenty of room for the length of flight. It may have been a different story if we had returned on the original aircraft or one of their aging 752’s, but the 73H’s offer a great standard for short-mid haul flights. Cabin crew were friendly and courteous throughout as were the Crystal Ski representatives in resort. Thumbs up all round.

My next trip is in March 2009 when I’ll be flying with Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways), this time to Mombassa (Kenya) as I embark on some diving in the tropical waters of the Indian Ocean and a mini-safari to see some big game. I’ll be travelling on one of the ex-First Choice 767-300/ER’s, now part of Thomson Airways. I’ve flown on these several times and when it comes to long haul economy (charter) travel, there’s very little to beat them. Until then, Happy New year!


Equipment: 2x Canon EOS 50D; Sigma 10-20 EX DC HSM, 50-500 EX APO DG, Canon 24-105 f/4 L, Speedlite 430EX
11 replies: All unread, jump to last
User currently offlineOA260 From Ireland, joined Nov 2006, 30011 posts, RR: 59
Reply 1, posted (7 years 4 months 2 hours ago) and read 20695 times:

Hey great report. I was so excited to see a Lapland trip. If you have anymore pics please do post. I have always wanted to go there . I must adopt a Kid for the day lol..

Shame about the delay but well handled in the end onboard .

Thanks for the report


User currently offlineArdian From Netherlands, joined Oct 2000, 563 posts, RR: 0
Reply 2, posted (7 years 4 months 2 hours ago) and read 20617 times:

Wow, wonderful tripreport! Exact one year ago, I was celebrating the holidays too in Finnish Lapland (we stayed in Kuusamo). It's such an unbelievable beautiful country and place to visit (if you're interested, our pictures can be found here). It was such an amazing way to celebrate new years eve at -30 °C under a dark clear sky covered with stars.

User currently offlineSemsem From Israel, joined Jul 2005, 1779 posts, RR: 2
Reply 3, posted (7 years 4 months 1 hour ago) and read 20564 times:

It must be very cold no? So what do you have to wear to make it bearable?

User currently offlineDazbo5 From United Kingdom, joined Mar 2005, 2962 posts, RR: 2
Reply 4, posted (7 years 4 months 1 hour ago) and read 20545 times:

Quoting Semsem (Reply 3):
It must be very cold no? So what do you have to wear to make it bearable?

Even when it's that cold, it doesn't really feel like it. Because the air is so dry, even when it's -10, it doesn't feel much different than say 1 or 2 in England. The locals prefer it when it's say -20 than -2 because the air is dryer and still. When it's say -2, the air becomes damper (usually snaowing then!) and you feel the cold more. I've been colder at home over the last few weeks since getting back than I was in Lapland!!!

Best way to stay warm is by wearing layers; a thermal base layer followed by a fleacy mid layer and outer shell that is wind and water proof. This traps lots of air and provides insulation. Good thermal boots, hats and gloves takes care of the rest. I was actually too warm at times and took layers off! It's amazing how warm it is considering we had up to 2ft / 50cm of snow. Keeping active works too.

I'd recommend Finland to anyone.


Equipment: 2x Canon EOS 50D; Sigma 10-20 EX DC HSM, 50-500 EX APO DG, Canon 24-105 f/4 L, Speedlite 430EX
User currently offlineAndaman From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR:
Reply 5, posted (7 years 4 months ago) and read 20413 times:

Thanks for the TR, interesting reading! So you have seen Finland more north than me ever!

Quoting Dazbo5 (Thread starter):
cars have studded winter tyres fitted

Those winter tyres are compulsory in whole Finland in winter.

Quoting Dazbo5 (Thread starter):
traffic for the majority of the year is domestic

Yes, KTT gets really busy only during certain peak seasons, around Christmas the airports in Northern Finland get hundreds of charter flights from UK, Central-Europe and Russia. Santa and Rudolph making good business up there...
Other busy times are the skiing season in spring and the Slalom World Cup in Levi ski resort nearby in November. The summers are pretty quiet in KTT.

Levi Ski:


KTT gets widebodies too occasionally, next spring AY use their new A333 on HEL-KTT, for crew training. Also MD-11 has been seen in KTT:

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Juha Portti

Quoting Dazbo5 (Reply 4):
Even when it's that cold, it doesn't really feel like it. Because the air is so dry, even when it's -10, it doesn't feel much different than say 1 or 2 in England.

Very true, the air is dry up there and it's less windy than here in Helsinki, the cold doesn't hit you that bad. But, proper clothing absolutely needed if you play out with Rudolph and the husky dogs...

User currently offlineAirbuseric From Netherlands, joined Jan 2005, 4402 posts, RR: 50
Reply 6, posted (7 years 3 months 4 weeks 1 day 22 hours ago) and read 20334 times:

Interesting report with some great pics from Finland. Thanks for bringing it online!
Sorry to read about your delay back home, but you finally got on one of the newer 737's

"The whole world steps aside for the man who knows where he is going"
User currently offlineCaleb1 From United States of America, joined Nov 2008, 508 posts, RR: 3
Reply 7, posted (7 years 3 months 4 weeks 1 day 22 hours ago) and read 20321 times:
Support Airliners.net - become a First Class Member!

Nice report. It would have been nice to have also included a photo of that fantastic meal you described.

User currently offlineBAViscount From United Kingdom, joined Mar 2004, 2338 posts, RR: 3
Reply 8, posted (7 years 3 months 4 weeks 1 day 19 hours ago) and read 20154 times:

Nice report and a nice Christmas treat! As far as a European Christmas goes, you can't get better than a quick jount to the real home of Santa Claus!

Quoting Dazbo5 (Thread starter):

Is it Lappish-Finland or Finnish Lapland?? Having made a visit to Santa's village in Rovaniemi, I'd probably stick to Finnish Lapland, just to differentiate between Finnish Lapland, Swedish Lapland etc.! Big grin

Ladies & gentlemen this is Captain Tobias Wilcock welcoming you aboard Coconut Airways flight 372 to Bridgetown Barb
User currently offlineB747forever From Sweden, joined May 2007, 17641 posts, RR: 10
Reply 9, posted (7 years 3 months 4 weeks 1 day 17 hours ago) and read 20109 times:

Really great TR

Not so usual with TRs to Kittila.

Pity about the delay, but glad that Thomsonfly compensated for it.

Thank you for sharing


Work Hard, Fly Right
User currently offlineBA319-131 From United Kingdom, joined Jan 2001, 8743 posts, RR: 53
Reply 10, posted (7 years 3 months 3 weeks 2 days ago) and read 19330 times:
Support Airliners.net - become a First Class Member!

Nice follow up report Darren.

Seems like you had a great trip away, shame about the delay on the return, but these things to happen  Sad

Quoting Dazbo5 (Thread starter):
I’ve not always been a fan of the meal service on Thomsonfly flights of late because of the Aldo Zilli inspired menu

- What was wrong with these Aldo meals?



User currently offlineDazbo5 From United Kingdom, joined Mar 2005, 2962 posts, RR: 2
Reply 11, posted (7 years 3 months 3 weeks 1 day 23 hours ago) and read 19304 times:

Quoting BA319-131 (Reply 10):
What was wrong with these Aldo meals?

It's not that they weren't edible, they were a little spicy at times and the pasta would sometimes be a little dry or 'slimy'. I've had worse, but I've also had much better as well.


Equipment: 2x Canon EOS 50D; Sigma 10-20 EX DC HSM, 50-500 EX APO DG, Canon 24-105 f/4 L, Speedlite 430EX
Top Of Page
Forum Index

Reply To This Topic Kittila, Finland-Manchester; Thomsonfly 73H Dec 08
No username? Sign up now!

Forgot Password? Be reminded.
Remember me on this computer (uses cookies)
  • Trip reports only! Other topics here
  • If criticizing an airline, express yourself in a dignified manner.
  • No adverts of any kind. This includes web pages.
  • No hostile language or criticizing of others.
  • Do not post copyright protected material.
  • Use relevant and describing topics.
  • Check if your post already been discussed.
  • Check your spelling!
Add Images Add SmiliesPosting Help

Please check your spelling (press "Check Spelling" above)

Similar topics:More similar topics...
Thomsonfly - Manchester-Faro Return 733 - Pics posted Mon Jul 23 2007 23:13:04 by Ryanair737
Thomsonfly 767-300 Manchester-Las Palmas Rtn +pics posted Tue Jun 27 2006 13:58:06 by Demoose
ThomsonFly Manchester-Sharm El Shiekh RTN (Pics) posted Wed May 31 2006 00:28:20 by TuRbUleNc3
Sky Europe NE 127: 30/OCT/08: LTN-BTS: Y Cabin posted Thu Nov 20 2008 17:04:29 by Abrelosojos
My Homage To THF. Now Or Never, Aug. 08 posted Sun Nov 16 2008 12:59:04 by Rogerbcn
10-30-08 ATW-LAS RT(4 Different Airlines Involved) posted Sat Nov 8 2008 12:53:07 by Apodino
LAN LA 533: 20/SEP/08: YYZ-JFK: J Cabin posted Tue Oct 28 2008 21:48:51 by Abrelosojos
WN/NW DTW-STL 10-17/10-20/08 posted Tue Oct 21 2008 18:07:10 by Falstaff
NCL - PMI With Thomsonfly posted Sun Sep 7 2008 12:41:56 by Sean377
LOT Polish LO 006: 17/JUN/08: WAW-JFK: J Cabin posted Wed Sep 3 2008 10:31:08 by Abrelosojos
Etihad EY 100: 20/DEC/08: JFK-AUH: J Cabin posted Wed Dec 31 2008 11:59:56 by Abrelosojos
Privatair LH 424: 05/DEC/08: MUC-BOS: J Cabin posted Mon Dec 22 2008 12:11:38 by Abrelosojos
Iran Air IR 811: 08/DEC/09: BOM-IKA: J Cabin posted Sat Jan 30 2010 17:50:20 by Abrelosojos
Thomsonfly; Manchester - Naples Return posted Thu Apr 3 2008 12:13:29 by DanTaylor2006
Thomsonfly - Manchester-Faro Return 733 - Pics posted Mon Jul 23 2007 23:13:04 by Ryanair737
Thomsonfly 767-300 Manchester-Las Palmas Rtn +pics posted Tue Jun 27 2006 13:58:06 by Demoose
AI Express IX 672: 23/DEC/08: CMB-MAA: Y Cabin posted Sun Jan 25 2009 10:52:46 by Abrelosojos
Sri Lankan UL 228: 21/DEC/08: KWI-CMB: Y Cabin posted Sun Jan 11 2009 08:12:29 by Abrelosojos
Etihad EY 100: 20/DEC/08: JFK-AUH: J Cabin posted Wed Dec 31 2008 11:59:56 by Abrelosojos
Privatair LH 424: 05/DEC/08: MUC-BOS: J Cabin posted Mon Dec 22 2008 12:11:38 by Abrelosojos
Iran Air IR 811: 08/DEC/09: BOM-IKA: J Cabin posted Sat Jan 30 2010 17:50:20 by Abrelosojos
Thomsonfly; Manchester - Naples Return posted Thu Apr 3 2008 12:13:29 by DanTaylor2006
Thomsonfly - Manchester-Faro Return 733 - Pics posted Mon Jul 23 2007 23:13:04 by Ryanair737
Thomsonfly 767-300 Manchester-Las Palmas Rtn +pics posted Tue Jun 27 2006 13:58:06 by Demoose

Sponsor Message:
Printer friendly format