1) Due to aggravating problems with the F-16's fly-by-wire system causing crashes, what was the aircraft's nickname during testing and evaluation?
Here's a hint:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
2) What does NKAWTG stand for with respect to crews of the KC-10, KC-130, and KC-135?
3) How about NSDQ with respect to the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment?
4) Which air force was standing in for the USAF during the movie "Iron Eagle"? What kind of planes were the "Arabs" flying?
5) What is the nickname for F-14s that participate in ground attack missions?
6) What was the McDonnell Douglas slogan that governed the F-15's initial focus on air-to-air combat?
7) What is the official nickname for the F-111?
8) How about the official nickname for the EF-111 electronic warfare aircraft?
9) How about the UNoffical nickname for the EF-111?
10) And now for something completely different. What percentage of the Blue Angels (just the stunt pilots) are Navy?