OK folks, based upon my experience on various USAF
flightlines, etc, was wondering how many of you could answer the following questions about crew chief names for various USAF
aircraft panels, acft areas, tools, etc.
1. Where is the "Hockey Stick Panel" on an F-15C?
2. Where is the "Oklahoma Panel" on a KC
3. Where is the "California Panel" on a KC
4. Where is the "Hell Hole" on a KC
5. Where is the "Pool Room" on a KC
6. What does it mean to hang a "bag" on an F-15C?
7. While finishing a job involving torquing a nut to the proper torque, a technician calls over the radio to bring out some "bird sh**". What is the technican referring to?
8. What type of technician is called a "pointy head"?
9. What type of technician is called a "BB stacker"?
Those are all that come to mind....hope everyone has fun with these. I will post the answers after awhile if no one gets them first....