CougarAviator

Nasa Mission Reports

Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:11 am

Has anyone ran across these NASA mission reports?

They have them out for all the Mercury and Apollo missions.

Has anyone read one?

If so, what are your thoughts regarding the information presented?

Thanks!!!!
Failure is not an option.....

SATL382G

RE: Nasa Mission Reports

Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:04 am

I have almost the full set. They are simply NASA reports rescanned, there is little new content. CDROMs are included with lots of interesting stuff, one or two even come with a DVD.

Fascinating reads for someone with an interest in the manned space program, but probably not for everyone.

http://www.cgpublishing.com/Books/SPACE_SPLASH.html
"There’s nothing quite as exhilarating as being shot at and missed" --Winston Churchill

CougarAviator

Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:18 am

thanks for the feedback SATL383G...

I have about 5 books and I love them....

Clear skies!!
Failure is not an option.....

TedTAce

Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:31 am

Quoting SATL382G (Reply 1):
Fascinating reads for someone with an interest in the manned space program, but probably not for everyone.

You %$#%#$%$#%#@%$#%#$@%#$@%#@$%#@%43%#$%@#%#%#^%$^$#^&^%*^&((&*(&^*%^&@%$#%#@%^&$#%&%&*$^&%#$%#$@^$#&%^&%^^^$%#^#$^$#er!!!!!! Yet ANOTHER thing I have to add to my 'wish list' %$#@%@#er!!
This space intentionally left blank

SATL382G

Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:04 pm

Quoting TedTAce (Reply 3):
You %$#%#$%$#%#@%$#%#$@%#$@%#@$%#@%43%#$%@#%#%#^%$^$#^&^%*^&((&*(&^*%^&@%$#%#@%^&$#%&%&*$^&%#$%#$@^$#&%^&%^^^$%#^#$^$#er!!!!!! Yet ANOTHER thing I have to add to my 'wish list' %$#@%@#er!!

The nice thing about them is they are not terribly expensive. $250 would probably get you the whole set -- and I saw on Apogees website that they have them leather bound now, most likely for more $$$... Go to Amazon, whip out your credit card and get the pain out of the way all at once...  Smile

Have you got Jenkins shuttle book on your wish list?  Smile
"There’s nothing quite as exhilarating as being shot at and missed" --Winston Churchill