Am I imagining this, or did the Milwaukee area have a nightly, scheduled sonic boom in the mid- to late- 60's? If I'm not crazy, can somebody shed some light on the following (with my best recollection in parenthesis):
1) How long did this go on? What years? (I was born in 1960, and I remember them from my childhood)
2) What time of the evening? (I want to say it was at either 7:00 or 8:00PM)
3) What aircraft? (perhaps a B58 Hustler?)
4) Where was the aircraft based?
5) Did this go on anywhere besides Milwaukee?