alberchico
Topic Author

Interesting Footage Of Venezuelan Flankers...

Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:38 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OOkLRoK0-4&feature=related

found some interesting footage in HD. Is Venezuela the only country to use 707 tankers to refuel russian fighter jets ?
short summary of every jewish holiday: they tried to kill us ,we won , lets eat !

CHRISBA777ER

RE: Interesting Footage Of Venezuelan Flankers...

Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:53 am

Got no time for Venezuelan politics but deary me - those are absolutely drop dead stunning looking planes.

Someone should make a hyper accurate, super realistic die-cast metal 1:32 scale Flanker - I'd buy one at £200+. Would just be absolutely stunning on my desk. You can keep your Eagles, Typhoons, Gripens and even your Rafales - the Su30 is the best looking fighter plane there is. Full stop. Stunning.
What do you mean you dont have any bourbon? Do you know how far it is to Houston? What kind of airline is this???

A342

Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Quoting alberchico (Thread starter):
Is Venezuela the only country to use 707 tankers to refuel russian fighter jets ?

I would think so. Is it possible that Russian and NATO refueling probes are in fact compatible? I believe the Indian Air Force uses its IL-78 tankers to refuel Mirages.
Exceptions confirm the rule.

Eagleboy

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:23 am

Quoting Chrisba777er (Reply 1):
........those are absolutely drop dead stunning looking planes.
.........You can keep your Eagles, Typhoons, Gripens and even your Rafales - the Su30 is the best looking fighter plane there is. Full stop. Stunning.

Absolutely I love the Flanker. The F-15 is a lovely aircraft but the Flanker oozes menace........

NoUFO

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Another drooling idiot who thinks the actual video needed a minute long intro, that a scene must not - be no means! - last longer than 2 seconds, moving text was cool - particularly when using bold bi-color letters, and that effects make a video.
I support the right to arm bears

Acheron

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:32 pm

Quoting A342 (Reply 2):
I would think so. Is it possible that Russian and NATO refueling probes are in fact compatible?

Nope, they are not but the Venezuelan airforce modified the baskets of the drogue system to allow the refueling. Since the other airplanes in the inventory that needed the drogue system are no longer in service, it was only practical to adapt them.