Boeing747girl
Topic Author

Air And Space Law Institute At McGill University

Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:56 am

Are there any A.Nutters who have experience and/or have graduated with either an L.L.M or D.C.L. from the Air and Space Law Institute at McGill University in Montreal? What is your opinion on the program? I have searched the other forums but have not located any topic on this program specifically. Is it a good segway into practicing aviation law in the U.S. or around the world? Is it difficult to be accepted into the program? What advice would you give to a prospective applicant seeking to matriculate in September of next year? Any and all input would be most appreciated!

cjg225

RE: Air And Space Law Institute At McGill University

Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:14 am

I'd kinda like to know, as well if only because I'd like to know what programs are out there that can help my knowledge in transportation law.

I just graduated from The Pennsylvania State University - Dickinson School of Law and am studying for the Pennsylvania bar right now. I'll actually be going into business (also got my MBA) and plan on a career entirely in transportation. Florida Coastal School of Law just established the first Transportation Law LLM program in the US (along with a Certificate program that is half the credits of the LLM program), but it's mostly geared towards Maritime transportation, it seems (only a couple classes that deal with aviation law significantly, it seems).
Restoring Penn State's transportation heritage...