BH346
Topic Author

What Is Your Favorite/Least Favorite Song/Singer?

Sun Apr 30, 2000 3:22 am

just as the question states
Northwest Airlines - Some People Just Know How to Fly

flyf15

RE: What Is Your Favorite/Least Favorite Song/Singer?

Sun Apr 30, 2000 4:13 am

Favorite...
Band: Metallica
Song: For Whom the Bell Tolls
Singer: James Hetfield (lead singer for Metallica)

I like most rock, heavy metal, and some rap, disco, and oldies. I can't stand any of the boy/girl bands (Backstreet boys, Mandy Moore, ...) or R&B.

AirT85

Sun Apr 30, 2000 4:13 am

Hi! My favorite singer is Faith Hill, she's gorgeous! And she has a killer voice. Right behind her is Shania Twain followed by Jewel and No Doubt. Oh yah i forgot Gloria Estefan and of course Britney Spears! LoL! Ones i dont like the most are Backstreet Boys and Vince Gill lol
-Tony
Why would God make us all so different, if He wanted us to be the same?

Matt D

Brittney Spears

Sun Apr 30, 2000 6:01 am

Hearing Brittney Spears "music" ranks right up there with receiving a rectal exam with a jackhammer on the "enjoyable" scale. Few things would make me more happy than to see her killed in a bizarre flying yarmukle accident.

DeltaMD11

Sun Apr 30, 2000 6:11 am

I like ABBA Disco Group, Selena, Oldies, and Roy Rogers.

-DeltaMD11
Too often we ... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

almbluzman

Sun Apr 30, 2000 6:59 am

hey folks -
i guess this is a little bit of a bias on my part, but my favorite band is a small local band from milwaukee that i was the singer and guitarist for when i lived up there. we were called the a.l.m. blues band. "what does a.l.m. stand for?" i hear you ask? a.l.m. stands for "another lonely man". anyway - check us out at www.almblues.com - if you are lucky, you might hear a sound clip on the main page and on the band pics page (they don't always download on the first try).

almbluzman

Hip Hop Rulez

Sun Apr 30, 2000 11:51 am

My favorite singers are Ruff Ryders and Method Man!

Sun Apr 30, 2000 12:03 pm

Fav. Songs:::"Thong Song" Cisqo"Say my Name" Destineys Child"Bad Touch" Bloodhound Gang"Bye Bye Bye" N'Sync"Maria, Maria" Carlos Santana"Summer Girls" LFO"Girl on TV" LFO

n4khgirl

Sun Apr 30, 2000 12:54 pm

Foo Fighters and the Chilli Peppers are sooo awesome (i have to say that 'cause i went to their concert) and i like all sorts of heavy metal (Metallica & Rage Against the Machine) I listen to everything and anything except that "bubblegum" pop crap (Backstreet boys and Britney Spears stuff)

~*Camille*~

Rotate777

Sun Apr 30, 2000 2:18 pm

Favorite Singer: Eminem (Slim Shady, Marshall Mathers)
Favorite Music Type: Rap
Favorite Song: "I'm the real shady"
Least Favorite Singer: I guess Christina Aguilera. She looks like a stick.
Least Favorite Song: Any Christina Aguilera song.

"I'm slim shady, yes I'm the real shady. All you other slim shady's are just imitatiing. So won't the real slim shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up."

-Eminem ("I'm the real shady")

"Party Up" by DMX is pretty cool too

Rotate777

Louis

Sun Apr 30, 2000 4:22 pm

Favorite groups....

Rap: 2-Pac, DMX, Method Man, Snoop Doggy Dog, the Cube...used to like Dre, but the Napster lawsuit is really low.

Electronica: Paul van Dyk (going to go see him in New York!), John Digweed, some of the Chemical Bros., Crystal Method, Prodigy.

Rock/Metal: Van Halen, Aerosmith, used to love Metalica but the Napster lawsuit is lame

Alternative: The Peppers! Love em! Show me your Soul is the all time best song!!!!!

Oldies: Bee-Gees (I love How deep is your Love)

Latin: "no me ames" by Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez. I also like Julio Engles.

Jazz: Dave Brubeck Quartet

Foreign: Lee Sheun Gwan (Korea), K2 (Korea), Seo Taiji (Korea) -- too bad they split, Yoo Seung Jun (Korea) MAX (Japan), Coco Lee (Taiwan) -- but only because she's cute! And this one Brazillian female singer, but I don't know her name. She's probably the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

I love the Blues and Classical.

Country is an absolute waste of time. But Faith Hill and Shania Twain are drop dead gorgeous!

Louis

Aqua Suck

Sun Apr 30, 2000 6:03 pm

Swedish band aqua are the biggest pile of nonesense I ever heard or saw

tom

RWally

Mon May 01, 2000 12:22 am

My favorite singer is the teen sensation Britney Spears. I just hate Jessica Simpson.

deltairlines

Mon May 01, 2000 1:02 am

Way to go with the Slim, Rotate 777. Slim, RHCP, and Goo Goo Dolls are my favorite bands, and my favorite music is rock/rap. I can't stand the boy bands and the teenage pop girls.

Jeff

747-600X

John Denver!

Mon May 01, 2000 3:15 am

Yessir'! Couldn't beat poor ol' John's music of you tried!

D10RK

Mon May 01, 2000 6:38 am

NOFX,No use for a name,pumpkins,foo fighters,nirvana
Mano negra,Noir Desir (french bands)

B-707

Mon May 01, 2000 8:00 am

Best Marvin Gaye, Temptations, Diana Ross, Shalamar, Otis Redding, Sam Cooke, Ray Charles, Worst Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, Boyzone, Westlife, Salt n Pepper, Any rap song. Most of the 90s stuff too.

Macair SAAB

Mon May 01, 2000 12:42 pm

My favourite band of all time is the Foo Fighters and 'Everlong' is the best song they've done, IMO.
My favourite local (Australian) band is Jebediah. 'Teflon' is the best song they've performed.
I hate teeny bopper trash with a vengence and would someday like to see Brittney Spears with her larynx removed. Surely his would benifit the world peace movement  

However, my all time favourite song is a dance track by a Melbourne group called Sonic Animation. The song is called 'Theophilus Thistler - An Exercise In Vowels'. The main lyrics of the song are as follows.

"Theophilus Thistler the thistle sifter,
In sifting a sieveful of unsifted thistles
Thrust three thousand thistles through the thick of his thumb."
"Robert Rowley rolled a round a rolled round,
And if Robert Rowley rolled a round a rolled round,
Where is the round roll Robert Rowley rolled round?"

Macair SAAB

futurepilot2b

Tue May 02, 2000 12:16 am

Everything except for Bitchney Skank a.k.a. Britney Spears. What a slut. Boob implants at 17 and 8 oz. of sperm had to be pumped from her stomach. YUCK!

DEN-HNL

RE: Dream Theater Rocks!

Tue May 02, 2000 2:08 am

As my Topic states, I love Dream Theater as a group. My favorite song is all of Metropolis 2: Scenes From a Memory. Awesome! So then, James LaBrie would be my favorite singer. Other favorite groups include, but not limited to: Rush, Primus, Liquid Tension Experiment, Queensryche, Metallica, Joe Satriani, Emerson Lake and Palmer, King Crimson, Fates Warning, Pantera, and the Dixie Dregs (NOT chicks!). I try not to listen to the radio or anything popular.
John Hancock

DeltaRNOmd-80

Tue May 02, 2000 6:01 am

BRITNEY SPEARS, I dont care if she got implants, she is still the hottest!! Check out her new video!!!

DeltaRNOmd-80

Tue May 02, 2000 6:15 am

I agree with RWally, Britney Spears is the best. She is the hottest. WHO DOESNT LIKE HER??

che

Tue May 02, 2000 7:44 am

Heres the list.
Blink 182 Limp Bizkit (fred rules) Korn Pennywise Fenix Tx
Less than Jake many more I like punk but I also like ska
amd hardcoere I hate Boybands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

airbus60

Tue May 02, 2000 7:10 pm

For once in my life i'm gonna have to agree with Mat D, Brittney Spears is the worst singer in the world

The best on the other hand is " Hey We Want Some Pussy" by Run- DMC vs Jason Nevins

Beach Boys

Wed May 03, 2000 1:31 am

My favourite band is the Beach Boys. All their great songs like "Kokomo", "fun fun fun" and "surfin' USA", and off course, all the other songs.

surfs up

SAS 737-600      

Frank Sinatra And Steely Dan

Wed May 03, 2000 2:17 am

Favorite Singer - Frank Sinatra
Favorite Group - Steely Dan

Least Favorite Singer - (tie) Celine Dion and Michael Bolton
Least favorite Group - (tie) Backstreet Boys and N'Sync

OH-LGA

Wed May 03, 2000 6:24 am

B-707: from your worst answers, i pretty much thought you were a Brit   Then you probably won't enjoy most of my answers (BTW I'm a American, so all these imports run up the ol' bill  

Like: STEPS!!! (love Tragedy and their new single Deeper Shade of Blue), Aqua, Alice Deejay, Eiffel 65, Sonique, Geri Halliwell, Groove Armada.

Dislike: anything country, rap ('cept for Sisqo, that "Thong Song"'s got a cool beat to it), and Christina Aguilera/Jessica Simpson (yech...)

Kai
Head in the clouds... yet feet planted firmly on the ground.

Federico

Depeche Mode

Thu May 04, 2000 3:39 am

Thu May 04, 2000 6:41 am

like:
NIN, Joy Division, New Order, Smiths, Morrissey, KMFDM, Bjork, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Nitzer Ebb, Front 242, Metallica(thanks to my wife), ABBA, Mozart, Beethoven, Holtst, Gregorian Chant.... just to name a few.
dislikes:
Country(as a whole), little boy bands, little girl bands, 90% of the bands who have come out since 1997(sorry, they all sound the same)...again, just to name a few. But I hate Journey!

blink182

Thu May 04, 2000 9:33 am

i have a lot of favorite songs but probably my favorite is "Adams song" by blink182,my least favorite is anything country or sorta "baby music ie music 3 year olds listen to) my favorite singer is probably britney spears or christina aguilera, my least favorite is probably shania twain, my least favorite bands are boy bands, i love telling jokes about them!
Give me a break, I created this username when I was a kid...

redngold

Thu May 04, 2000 9:38 am

OK, I'm a musician so I listen to a lot and my favorite changes quite a bit  
My current favorites are in the Christian Contemporary genre...

"New Jerusalem" by Michael Card
and
"Gloria" by Watermark, sung either by Watermark or GLAD

Blessings!
Up, up and away!

DeltaRNOmd-80

Thu May 04, 2000 1:00 pm

Blink183- You dont like shania twain? if you dont like her for her music, you at least have to like her looks!!! I like britney spears too and mandy moore, christina aguilera and jessica simpson suck.... i like rap and some alternative

ABQ757

Sat May 06, 2000 3:29 am

Favorite songs:
Fade to Black-Metallica
Wherever I May Roam-Metallica
Just about any song by Metallica that was done from "Kill Em All" to "Metallica" (Black).
Break Stuff-Limp Bizkit
Wasted Time-Skid Row
"Keeper of the Stars"-Tracy Byrd
And numerous other songs.

Hated Songs:
Smooth-Rob Thomas and Santana (they play it too much)
Anything by any of the "Boy" groups
"Angel"-Sarah that "Lilith Fair" lesbo. (stupid song made me fall asleep at the wheel.)

BH346
Topic Author

Sun May 07, 2000 11:20 pm

I like music from Europe. Things like Alice Deejay. I think her song, "Better Off Alone" is great. I don't like those boy bands like Backstreet Boys and NSYNC. I'm so sick of "Bye Bye Bye". Its all they'll play on the radio(disincluding those never-ending ad breaks that makes you feel like you're being yelled at)

BH346/Kansai777
Northwest Airlines - Some People Just Know How to Fly