Best Hotel In Las Vegas

Wed May 24, 2000 1:36 am

Any thoughts on the best hotel in Las Vegas & how many times have you visited Las Vegas and which Hotels you have used and why.

I stayed at Harrah's last October for a few nights and everything was fine, very clean & tidy. However I will be in Las Vegas for a week in early June and have booked in to the Tropicana Hotel, hopefully with a good view of the Airport.

I look forward to your comments or suggestions for my next trip to LV.

Cheers, Steve

avion

RE: Best Hotel In Las Vegas

Wed May 24, 2000 2:01 am

I've been in Vegas three times and i stayed in the Caesars, Mandalay Bay and Desert Inn. I can recommend the Mandalay Bay they have gigantic pool that resembles a beach in tahiti.

Avion

b744

Wed May 24, 2000 9:46 am

Also been to Las Vegas 3 times. Twice stayed at New York New York and once at Monte Carlo.

I can thoroughly recommend NYNY. Rooms are great and the design of the hotel is outstanding. Especially the shops & cafes around the gaming area that are a miniture version of New York. I found it mind blowing the first time I went there. The attention to detail of decorations both outside and inside the hotel is amazing. Monte Carlo was nice, but nothing special. I hear that the newest hotels (Paris & Bellagio) are outstanding, but no chance to check them out yet....

Delta15

Sat May 27, 2000 7:26 am

iVE BEEN THERE ABOUT 15-20 TIMES. I USUALLY STAY IN THE TROPICANA OR CEASARS PALACE. THE TROPICANA HAS A COOL POOL AND IS BETTER THAN HARRAHS.