Vancouver is arguably one of the most beautiful cities in the world!! You'll have no problem occupying your time. Here's some sights worth seeing...
- Stanley Park & the Seawall
- Lynn Canyon (beautiful FREE national park)
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- English Bay
- Canada Place (especially great on the weekends when the cruise ships are in)
- Wreck Beach (not for the faint hearted as anything goes!)
- Lions Gate Bridge
- Robson Street (great shopping street in the middle of downtown)
- The Aquarium in Stanley Park
- White Rock
and if you're feeling a little adventurous there are tonnes of day trips out of Vancouver to places like..
- Victoria & Vancouver Island
- Seattle & Boeing at Everett
- Whistler (beautiful mountain resort, the drive between Vancouver & Whistler is something in itself!)
So enjoy - trust me i lived there for 12 months and loved it!