Why Are Rules So Strict?

Sun May 28, 2000 9:40 am

On Civil Aviation forum, I have posted the message “What is the pilot life alike”. And I got only one real answer. Then I have posted another message asking people why they answer on posts like “Have you ever flown on an almost empty airliner” (does anybody really cares) in such a big number, and when somebody really need help like I do, almost nobody answers. And I tried to convince people to answer on my question by posting second message. Some people answered. saying that they have exactly the same problem, and some of them said that there is no big number of pilots here so I didn’t get answer. However, after only half an hour message was deleted (stupid). Now I have to post similar message here. How is possible that in almost 3400 users, there is no at least 50 airline pilots who can answer on my question? I mean. in couple of weeks I have to chose what am I going to be, and answers on that question were very important to me. But eventually “administration” doesn’t really care about other people problems. Why are they so strict on those rules? If this forum is here for us (users) and it would not exist without us, and if we don’t have problem with things like (topic have to exactly describe the message inside), then why???
I know that I would not get big response here, because people don't visit this forum so much, but this is my only chance.
Ps. And please do not delete this one.  

teahan

RE: Why Are Rules So Strict?

Sun May 28, 2000 10:10 am

I agree with you! I agreed with you the first time! If you want real answers go to the forum at pprune:
http://www.pprune.org

Jeremiah Teahan

Goodbye SR-LX MD-11 / 6th of March 1991 to the 31st of October 2004

Sun May 28, 2000 10:56 am

Thanks a lot Jeremiah!!! I really appreciate. And yes I'll go there, and hopefully I'll get more information.
Thanks again!!!      

JAT

Mon May 29, 2000 9:16 am

Blade I am assuming you want to be a pilot? If you are living in Yugoslavia how does one go about doing that. Will you go to JAT's school in Vrsac? I am from Yugoslavia but live in Toronto so I don't really know how one goes about becoming a pilot there. Thanks for any input.

Mon May 29, 2000 12:36 pm

Oh no!!! I live in the USA and I'm going to Yugoslavia only during the summer and for New Years holiday. So I'm going to become a pilot (hopefully) in the USA and not in the Yugoslavia.

JAT

Tue May 30, 2000 6:35 am

I though you lived in Belgarde becuase that is what it says in oyur user info.

ZRH

Thu Jun 01, 2000 6:05 am

Hey Blade
Perhaps it is difficult to handle this question in a news forum. If I were you I would try to meet a pilot in real life and ask him.
Regards
Philipp