blink182

Pop Tests,cause The Teachdoesnttellya,experiences?

Thu Jun 01, 2000 7:20 am

sorry i had to cram in the topic, but have you ever had a teacher who is older and forgets to tell you about a test that you have? at my school, we have to know at least two nights before a test(not a quiz) and my math teacher who has been teaching since god knows how long, she always tells us either a night before a test or she never tells about it, and i tell her that the head of the middle school said that you have to know at least two nights before a test, and she always says,"thats your problem" and she also gives us homework on the night of a test, it pissess me off so bad!! anyone have similar experiences?
Give me a break, I created this username when I was a kid...

RE: Pop Tests,cause The Teachdoesnttellya,experiences?

Thu Jun 01, 2000 8:53 am

Yes, I have experiences like that all the time...it's part of life, get used to it. You should be thankful that you have a teacher that cares so much for your education. As long as you know the material there shouldn't be a problem. Are you worried you won't be able to cram all the material in at the last minute?

n4khgirl

Fri Jun 02, 2000 8:00 am

I don't have a forgetful teacher, my teacher is just an asshole... (pardon the language)  

~*Camille*~

che

Sun Jun 11, 2000 5:09 am

I go to a small school so I dont have that many techers. 2 of my techers are only 23 and 24 years old
So, school can be pretty fun with them teaching. I only have one old teacher she is kinda cool because se makes fun of our pricipal!!

avion

Sat Jun 17, 2000 4:41 am

In Switzerland they ask you at the beginning of the school year if you would rather have frequent test and you know that they're going happen or pop tests.
In the first case the teacher has to announce the test at least 3 three days in advance. If they dont do it the test is void. You can go to court if they dont it like this.
Avion

AC_A340

Sat Jun 17, 2000 10:52 am

Not usually. Our teachers just have shit for brains. Along with the administration.