gaypilot

Gay And Pilot?

Wed Jul 12, 2000 7:17 pm

Hi!

Im from Scandinavia. A airline pilot and gay. Leaved the closet short while ago.
I´m interested in finding other guys in the same situation. Sometimes it feels like you´re the only one. But I´m sure there are more pilots that are gay.
Please let me know!

See ya out there!

tomindc

RE: Gay And Pilot?

Wed Jul 12, 2000 11:58 pm

No, but sure wanted to be! I was taking flying lessons in US Air Force ROTC (not recently, in 1970) when I was booted out for having allergies. Don't know if I would have actually become a jet jockey in the USAF but I was sure disappointed.

Tom

TWFirst

Thu Jul 13, 2000 12:20 am

I believe there is a gay pilot's association here in America.
An unexamined life isn't worth living.

tomindc

Thu Jul 13, 2000 12:34 am

I think you're correct, TWFirst. If I run across the URL I'll post it for Gaypilot but don't know when that will be as I'm headed out of town today.

Tom

National Gay Pilots Association

Thu Jul 13, 2000 12:45 am

The NGPA website is at

http://www.ngpa.org

although the site seems to be down at the moment.

There are more gay aviation links available at the Rainbow Aviation homepage

http://www.egroups.com/group/rainbowaviation

Cheers

Scotty

tomindc

RE: National Gay Pilots Association

Sat Jul 15, 2000 11:27 pm

Thanks, Scotty.

Tom

DG_pilot

RE: National Gay Pilots Association

Sun Jul 16, 2000 2:56 pm

Sorry, but you give the rest of us a bad image! Hope I'm never a crewmember with someone like you!

Dustin Graves

TriStar

RE: DG_pilot

Sun Jul 16, 2000 2:58 pm

Shame on you.

TriStar.

DG_pilot

TriStar

Sun Jul 16, 2000 4:22 pm

What's your problem TriStar? That's how I feel about it. Some people today are afraid to stand up for what they believe in because it might 'hurt someone feelings'. I am not one of those people.

Dustin

DG_pilot

Sun Jul 16, 2000 4:57 pm

From what I have heard you are a real spunk rat. I would love for you to be in the right seat (coz you obviously don't have the maturity to be in the left). Instead of concentrating on flying, I will spend my time hitting on you and trying to get into your pants. Oh yes baby.

Cmon mate, get real. How does gay and being a pilot give the *rest of us* a bad image? And you say you hope you never have to be a crewmember with one of us. Why is that? And what would you do about it?

Cheers

Scotty

RE: DG_pilot

Sun Jul 16, 2000 5:43 pm

You are one funny guy DG-pilot! All i can say is when your acne clears, you no longer have to wear braces and some girl finally asks you out on a date (which at 16 yrs old will be a long while yet with that attitude of yours!!) you might be lucky enough to become a "crewmember" hehehehe - until then study hard and write us when you've matured a little!

Cheers   !

Aussiemite

DG_pilot

Mon Jul 17, 2000 12:00 am

I say this with an unblemished record of hetroness...

Id prefer to have any fag as long as they can think on the job over DG_pilot as my officer, captain whatever.. DG_pilot you can't deal with problems for example you said ud shoot urself if u found ur child was gay..

what happens if something goes wrong? you shoot youself?..

when im flying the last thing im thinking about is my co-pilots sexual preference.. (except my abinitio instructor my god was she hot)... but when flying you leave all that crap out... do your job...

Regards,

Aussiemite

TriStar

RE: DG_pilot II

Mon Jul 17, 2000 2:08 am

"What's your problem TriStar?"

If you read back, it should be clear to you that I'm not the one with a problem. Tututut.

If you have some unsolved matters with your sexuality, displaying a homophobic attitude does not seem like a very good solution, I'm sure you'll agree. Also, if you really are an aviation professional, you are to know all of us deal with all kinds of people on a daily basis. I've never heard a pilot say anything like what you said, simply because it doesn't make any sense.
In other words (in case I have to spell it out), if you are a pilot, you must have flown with gay people in the crew many a time. And just because you think your flight crew colleagues have always been straight, doesn't mean they have been. Think about it.

Additionally, I don't understand how someone who would have the brains to fly an airplane, does not have the common sense to see what I just said, for himself.

Best regards anyway,

TriStar.

copper1

Mon Jul 17, 2000 5:20 am

As a non pilot who relies on others to get me from point A to point B, what the hell do I care what my pilot is.( except a good flier ) They can be green with three eyes for all I care as long as they get me and the airplane back onto the ground safely.

Crawl back into your cave DG Pilot and find some more Neanderthal types. You seem to fit in well with them.

By the way, I'm as straight as they come. Like they say, they're here, they're queer and they aint going to go away.

Copper1

DG_pilot

Mon Jul 17, 2000 9:10 am

I personally think it is wrong, simple as that. Who cares if you all do not agree with me, I have my beliefs and you have yours. I'm sure you will find people on both sides.

I want a crewmember who I can feel totally comfortable with. Not only for my sake, but his or her sake as well. If I was him, I probably wouldn't want to fly with someone like me either.

Copper1 seems to think I am a Neaderthal, which puzzles me, because I show no alike behavior (quite opposite actually). Copper1, will you please tell me how I am resembling a Neaderthal?

Another point, I shouldn't put all the blame on him for what I call wrong, but also on a society which allows it. You will find however just as many people who believe it is wrong as I do. Some of you act surprised that I think it is wrong.

Go ahead and make personal attacks, I could care less coming from the Internet. I have my flame suit all zipped up and ready.

Some of you question my ability as a pilot due to this thread for some reason. That is fine. I would however question a pilot's ethics for resorting to personal attacks BEFORE standing up for what they believe in. I did the latter. Make sense?

Hopefully this will develop into an interesting thread, which will teach us something all.

Have a nice day,

Good Tailwinds-
Dustin Graves
fhsdustin@hotmail.com

gaypilot

?

Mon Jul 17, 2000 4:56 pm

Gosh!

What proportions this become!
I´d just want to know if there are other guys that are pilots and gay.
To get in countact with someone, maybe from Scandinavia.

But this become a discussion about gay and beeing a good or bad pilot? For god sake. What do you hetro´s really think. That you are better pilots, and I´m a bad one?

OK. For sure there is 10pct gaypilots out there, and as I know, there have never been an accident due to that the gayfirstofficer freaked out and start dancing on the rudders....
So you hetropilots out there, I´m sure you have been flying toghether or as a passenger on a flight with a gaypilot, captain or as a f/o.
You are still alive...

Fly safe!
Gaypilot

To Gaypilot

Mon Jul 17, 2000 5:03 pm

Howdy mate

Email me privately (brislions@netunltd.com.au) and I'll see what we can do for ya.

You joined R.A. yet?

Cheers

Scotty

TriStar

RE: Gaypilot & DG_pilot

Mon Jul 17, 2000 6:43 pm

Exactly my point, Gaypilot. You will see there are plenty of people in here who feel the same way.

As for DG_pilot:

"Some of you question my ability as a pilot due to this thread for some reason."

As I recall it, personally, I made a point about your statement - not your piloting abilities. If you are in fact a pilot, I don't consider myself to be in any position to pass judgement on that. However, you are quite clearly displaying some sort of lack of insight into society.
So society "allows" homosexuality? Next up, you're going to say society "allows" black people. I'm sure you'll see that's not making an awful lot of sense.

Maybe Copper1 was using the Neanderthal comparison as a reference to primitive thinking. Well, who am I to say.

All I can say is, if you don't agree with Gaypilot's ways, why do you even bother to reply to his post? You make a "brave" statement about your infamous flame suit. I would advise you to go back to your first post in this thread and consider whether maybe - just *maybe* - you weren't the one passing out the first insult.

The world is about more than machos flying the skies, discussing hot blondes all the time. Broadening your horizons probably would not be such a bad idea.

Finally, I find it rather meaningful that you didn't go into the subject of having flown with gay crewmembers, before. Is that because you didn't notice, or is there some other reason...?

Regards,

TriStar.

Mon Jul 17, 2000 7:06 pm

Tristar

Well I can categorically say that I will be discussing hot blondes. I am sure there is one living in Sydney, or has he changed his hair colour again? 

Cheers

Scotty

TriStar wrote:
-------------------------------

The world is about more than machos flying the skies, discussing hot blondes all the time. Broadening your horizons probably would not be such a bad idea.

Regards,

TriStar.

Mon Jul 17, 2000 7:56 pm

This is suppose to be an airline forum, why are you guys trying to promote being gay? and along with gay pride. If you guys want to be gay then thats your mistake, but dont glamorise it, its not natural.

Its like having a nut and a bolt, a nut and a nut wont do the job its intended for and neither will two bolts, likewise the same for humans.

I read briefly that some of you have a strong christian faith, sorry but no religion ever promotes homosexual activity/relationship.

Yunisaz

Mon Jul 17, 2000 8:12 pm

You will notice that this is in the NON AVIATION section of the forum.

BLAH BLAH BLAH to the rest of your post.

Cheers

Scotty

DG_pilot

Tue Jul 18, 2000 1:40 am

You people act like I am the strange one here!! Are you totally blind????...I am the one who fits the very large majority here. NOT YOU. Get that through your heads. Can you not understand that????

I realize you were not questioning my 'physical' abilities as a pilot, but rather my ethics for, as you would all call it "being narrow minded".

Being black and being gay are like comparing apples and oranges. Where did you get that stupid idea at. Once again you are trying to make me look like the odd one out here.

I'm sure if YOU would pull your head out and realize what you are saying in regards to my posts, you would find YOU are not making a whole lot of sense.

Where did you get the idea that since I do not believe in such practices, AND that I have the nerve to stand up against what is wrong, that I need to "broaden my horizons". Thats like saying "so and so doesn't like to drink Pepsi.....he needs to 'broaden his horizons'."

Another point, there might seem to be there 'are a lot of people in here who feel the same way' as you do, but that is because you are the vast minority here and so forth, need to take the offensive to promote your friends' sickening, fudge-packing behavior. Key words there are "seem to be".

And how was I passing the first insult? I was merely telling the group what I believe in. Did you ever think about that, or was that a 'trigger response' as well?

I think you and your friends expect the world to accomodate to your minority lifestyle. Some people have that idea that since they are one of this minority, they should get whatever they want, or they resort to whining and crying, and using such tactics as making everyone else look wrong, and name-calling, with specific names and words like racist and descrimination.

Dream on. Remember, you are all the minority here, not people who believe as I do!!!

Dustin Graves
fhsdustin@hotmail.com

Oh, and no, I have never flown with a gay crewmember. Also, I refuse to believe that 1 in 10 people are gay. That is BS statistics mosy likely put out by your gay and lesbian organizations to make you all further like ""normal"" and to make it easier to 'recruit' new ones.

Ilyushin96M

Here We Go Again...

Tue Jul 18, 2000 2:51 am

Greetings to all my new-found gay aviation nuts from the Adam and Steve thread! And thanks to the hetero who originally started that whole argument with the statement, Adam and EVE, not Adam and Steve.   You heteros do more to promote us than we ever could!

DG_pilot, you have a long, long, long way to go, and even more to learn. Just wait until you start finding out about friends and acquaintances of yours who are gay. Probably even relatives you don't know about. Hopefully, you'll change your tune and become more accepting. If not, you're going to have a rough time of it out there in the real world, kid. And you won't get any sympathy from me or anyone else when it knocks you on your a**. But then, most people learn lessons the hard way.

You probably will never know whether your fellow crew members are gay or straight, unless you ask them. I doubt sexual preference is much of a topic of cockpit conversation. It should not matter to anyone who is straight and who is gay, and everyone should be left alone to do whatever he/she feels is right without ANYONE judging them. However, it is usually not the gay community throwing the first stone. Have you ever seen gays and lesbians protesting the straight lifestyle, or picketing outside a church? I never have. Makes you think, doesn't it?

And as far as "fitting in"...no thanks. I've never been one to be brainwashed, try to look or act like everyone else. I take pride in the fact that I am my own unique person, and that has nothing to do with my sexuality. Everyone should be proud of their uniqueness, because that is truly one of the most special things most of the human population has lost sight of.

ANYWAY...poor Gaypilot...you never knew you were opening a can of worms, eh? But you see, in an open forum like this, making a statement of sexual preference, different political belief, etc. DOES open a can of worms, as you can see. Good luck in your search to find gay and lesbian pilots such as yourself. I have no doubt they are a large group - just as large as gays and lesbians are in the workforce, the military, etc.

IL96M

dk

RE: Here We Go Again...

Tue Jul 18, 2000 3:42 am

I think that we should just ignore people like DG_pilot. He is obviously still very young and immature and doesn't know the way of the world yet, and it has moved this post away from what Gaypilot wanted in the first place.

Gaypilot: I wish I knew of where to find the info. you asked for. Other than the National Gay Pilots Assoc. here in the U.S. I would have no clue. There must be something around Europe like that though. Have you done a search on the internet?

N863DA

Everyone, On Both Sides, Need To Lighten Up.

Tue Jul 18, 2000 4:48 am

I am going to try and present some unbiased logic here.

Regargless of point of view, what makes DG_pilot immature? He has an opinion, and granted, it maybe doesn't agree with some people on this thread's, but that doesn't give you the right to call him immature.

Who says that he (or anyone else for that matter) is immature just because you do not agree with his theories?

Sure maybe DG_pilot hasn't yet got to the stage where he will encounter any Gay people, but, in the United States at least, that gives no-one the right to force your views on him. How do we at Airliners.net know whether he is just turned 16 or just about to turn 21. He may be married with two kids for all we know!

Granted, he might be stating his opinion, and you are stating yours, but no one has the right to decry other people's opinion. And, even if DG_pilot is doing this, then by decrying him, you are doing exactly what you are complaining that he is does. Does anyone out there see my point?

And whatever you may say, he makes one point that Straight people outnumber Homosexuals by at least Nine to One in this world - The implications of this undeniable fact I will leave up to you to decide. Make of it what you will. But it is the case.

For all that, I do believe that there might be a small 'trace' of paranoia in DG_pilot's last post. But you have to give him (and everyone else in this world) the benefit of the doubt. Afterall, he is human too, and whatever you may agree and disagree with, is entitled to an opinion, whether it matches yours or not. By trying to force liberalness on him, you're doing the same, in exact reverse, that you are complaining about him for doing.

And, let's not forget that, in truth, the overall purpose of this website is for the discussion of Airliners. Admittedly this is the non-aviation forum, but the thing that brought us all together in the first place is a love for AIRPLANES. Nothing more.

FLY DELTA JETS and sail UNITED STATES LINES

N 8 6 3 D A.

Tue Jul 18, 2000 4:57 am

I will not fly if their is a gay pilot

TriStar

RE: DG_pilot And Friends

Tue Jul 18, 2000 5:50 am

I probably shouldn't waste too many words on this anymore, so to put it briefly:

It's interesting how you think it doesn't make any sense comparing prejudice against gay people to prejudice against black people (both of which happen to be forms of homophobia), but apparently you do think comparing "being gay" and "drinking Pepsi" is valid enough. Interesting theory... Need I say more?

Also, I don't know where you got the idea that I was part of the so-called "minority" of gay people you are referring to. Just because I never felt the need to stress just how hetero I am, doesn't necessarily mean I am gay, either. I happen not to be. I do, however, have enough common sense to have an open mind to what is often described as "alternative lifestyles". You can't blame a person for following evolution and being part of post-90's society.

Finally, it's quite clear to me that you have never flown with a gay crewmember, as of yet. At the age of 17, I wouldn't think you've flown with many crewmembers at all, for that matter. If your ambition does indeed lie in being part of the aviation industry one day, you will have to change your narrow way of thinking. And that's not me forcing my supposedly narrow opinion on what is "narrow minded" and what is not on you. That's me simply stating the facts for you.

As for the bright light that decided it would probably be cool to go by the username of John Rocker for the occasion:
"I will not fly if their is a gay pilot"
I will not fly if the pilot spells as "well" as you do.

With that, I have actually spent more words on this than what I care for.

Best regards and open minds,

TriStar.

TWFirst

Tue Jul 18, 2000 6:54 am

I'll repeat my most recent post from the "Quit with the gay posts!" thread:

Two words sum up all the ignorant, hateful bullpucky spewed here by the supposed straight punks:

MAJOR INSECURITY

If Dustin, CRJ, etc. were really secure with their sexuality and who they are as people, why in they hell would they give a flying fuck about the existence of gay men (except if they're brainwashed bible zombies)?? I've never understood this. How exactly do homosexuals affect these people's existence?

My best friend is 100% straight. He's married and LOVES pussy. We laugh all the time about macho retards like these guys who are just so scared of gays. What exactly are you scared of? With all the really scary stuff there is in the world, being scared of gay guys is most laughable. All of you guys' logic is so flawed, it's ludicrous. Actually, there is no logic to your arguments, and the most hilarious thing is you don't even realize it!

But, considering most of these guys are teenagers, it's not surprising.

P.S. John Rocker is good looking. If all you macho breeder boys don't like to read that, or other gay posts, then, um, stop reading them. Nobody is forcing your eyeballs to look at the computer screen.

And if you mo fo's want to keep talking trash, why don't you just hop your homophobic asses on a plane here to Minnesota and try to whip this fag. Go on, I dare you. I guarantee you you won't leave Minnesota in one piece.

TriStar

RE: Brissie_lions

Tue Jul 18, 2000 7:12 am

BTW Brissie_lions; good call on the blonde thing.   I guess I was caught in my heterosexual way of thinking there, for a minute. Yeah, right!

Well, you know what I mean(t)...

Best regards,

TriStar.

TWFirst

Tue Jul 18, 2000 11:20 am

Hello, What you said concerning straight people, That is a threat, and against the rules of this forum.

Administrator, Please delete the the username "TWFirst" for making this threat:

"And if you mo fo's want to keep talking trash, why don't you just hop your homophobic asses on a plane here to Minnesota and try to whip this fag. Go on, I dare you. I guarantee you you won't leave Minnesota in one piece."

RE:

Tue Jul 18, 2000 12:30 pm

Both my partner and myself are in the Insurance / Finance Industy and are regularly entertained by various professionals who want out respective business. For the most part, the majority of people I deal with couldn't give a stuff if I was a martian let alone gay.

However every now and then I will come accross someone so homophobic that they cannot conduct a proper conversation over dinner without making "poofter" jokes or smart comments about the gay waiter etc etc. These people for some reason think they are so good, when in actual fact they are pitiful excuses for humans. These people then go on to lose our business as I will have nothing to do with them, and if asked why, I will tell them exactly why.

Then I pass this information along to my contempories who do not take kindly to that sort of behaviour as it usually means the person involved might just as likely be a male chauvanist or have some other bad trait.

My point is that to all who condemn us, just remember that we are everywhere, from the highest offices of power to the badly paid 7-11 clerk and not many of us take kindly to homophobia.

(To those who are interested, several people have missed out on lucrative deals with my company worth millions of dollars because they were homophobic.. Two of those people lost their job when the bosses found out.)

mb

TWFirst

RE: Delta FORCE777

Tue Jul 18, 2000 12:57 pm

No Delta Force, that was not a threat. Get a clue. I did not threaten straight people. What I was saying was that if I ever encountered these people who post messages here in the gay-oriented threads making comments like "gay pride parades are good places to get shot" and "I hate gays," (granted, these particular comments weren't made in this thread, but rather the "Quit with the gay posts" thread) I would vigorously defend myself and honor. People seem to think it's perfectly fine to make these veiled threats and insults because it's OK to rip on gays. So, all I'm saying is if people like this ever want to put their money where their mouth is, they won't find this homo running away.

It's easy to make hateful comments on internet sites towards gays. Let the cowards say it to my face. I'm not particularly worried they would. And I'm not going to let them get away with it here. It is NOT acceptable to spew hate speech toward homosexuals. (BTW, hate speech is not protected under the 1st amendment) If you don't agree with homosexuality for whatever reason, fine. But I will NOT let anyone say hateful and insulting things about homosexuals and get away with it. If we don't stand up for ourselves, we can't complain about being oppressed. So, don't consider yourself threatened Delta Force, unless you're going to try and attack me.

Tue Jul 18, 2000 1:52 pm

Well...it seems that you've been quiet in the chatroom a past few days...

Hello

Tue Jul 18, 2000 2:36 pm

My apologies for being off topic.

mb (TWF - Funny how people can't see how offensive they are until it is thrown back in their face..)

DG_pilot

Tue Jul 18, 2000 2:37 pm

TWFirst that was a threat and you know it. Now you are lieing! There should be absolutely no question about it.

ADMIN, stick by rules and punish him.

I absolutely can't stand the word homophobic as you people use it. I am NOT homophobic. Trust me, I am not scared of gays. I merely do not believe your lifestyle should be promoted and that it is a form of sickness.

You all really like to play the media and load your sentences. Here is another example. You say I am using "hate speech". How am I portraying hate? Just because I think something is wrong and I stand up against it, with logical support, you are trying to make me look like a member of the KKK or something comparative. It won't work. Do you even really know what hate speech is?

Where is Gaypilot through all this? Won't he show himself and debate?

Thank you N863DA for trying to explain some sound reasoning. I appreciate it.

I realize I will not change the gays' beliefs, but perhaps might help someone who has/is considering it.

Dustin Graves
fhsdustin@hotmail.com

Oh, another thing, TWFirst, I'm 200% secure with my own sexuality and who I am. Who are you to question that from what I am posting? You have no idea. Also, you blurted some such as "supposed straight punks"..are you questioning my sexual stance? Is it not apparant that I, and CRJ, are 100% straight?

Aussiemite

Mx5_boy

Tue Jul 18, 2000 2:42 pm

get an Rx7.. Mx5 is so mild...

Regards,

Aussiemite

DG_pilot

Tue Jul 18, 2000 3:40 pm

You may not be using hate speech, but you are saying things that are intolerant.

Let's look shall we?

You write:

"Sorry, but you give the rest of us a bad image! Hope I'm never a crewmember with someone like you!"

I write:

You still haven't explained how we give you a bad image. I do have to say that you are doing a good enough job of that on your own.

You write:

"You people act like I am the strange one here!! Are you totally blind????...I am the one who fits the very large majority here. NOT YOU. Get that through your heads. Can you not understand that???? "

I write:

Are you Caucasian? Does this mean also that you are against Jews, Asians, Africans, left-handed people, etc. Very intorerant indeed.

You write:

"And how was I passing the first insult? I was merely telling the group what I believe in. Did you ever think about that, or was that a 'trigger response' as well?"

I write:

The second you wrote "Sorry, but you give the rest of us a bad image!", you insulted me (and other people as well). You have no idea who I am or what I stand for, so how can I give you a bad image.

You write:

"Dream on. Remember, you are all the minority here, not people who believe as I do!!!"

I write:

And what makes you think that the majority of people think the same way you do? Have you thought that the majority of people may in fact be accepting of us for who we are and have no problem with us being queer? Remember, we are not all neanderthal rednecks. How many straight guys from this forum have contacted you to say "Hi" and letting me know they support me, knowing I am gay? I count 11 so far.

You write:

"Also, I refuse to believe that 1 in 10 people are gay. That is BS statistics mosy likely put out by your gay and lesbian organizations to make you all further like ""normal"" and to make it easier to 'recruit' new ones. "

I write:

If these are bullshit statistics, where are yours? Are you really that pig headed? Do you really think that we do door-to-door asking people whether they want to join our group? BTW, I am more normal than you my friend; I treat people the way they treat me, I do not judge people on what religion, skin colour, sexuality, rich or poor, whatever. This is normal. Your opinions are not normal for the year 2000 (1700s maybe).

Cheers

Scotty

travelin man

Tue Jul 18, 2000 4:25 pm

DG Pilot,
He heh, you had me going for a minute. I actually thought you had a point! You said, "I am NOT homophobic. Trust me, I am not scared of gays. I merely do not believe your lifestyle should be promoted and that it is a form of sickness."

Show me where being gay is a choice or a sickness! Hmmmm... psychologists and psychiatrists disagree with you, but what do they know?

You are correct: You are merely stating your opinion. It may not be backed up by facts or evidence, but it is definitely your opinion. As someone who has had to disappoint his parents, friends, and other family with the words, "I am gay," I must reassure you that this is NOT a contagious disease. You are no more likely to be gay if "exposed " to it, than I am to be straight if exposed to you. How comforting to you. And yet, you must be worried by our control of the entertainment industry. If people respond to anything, it is that of the visual media: TV and Movies. Hmmm...I guess it IS a conspiracy. Gays are taking over everything! Pretty soon, people will believe that it is NORMAL for two people to love each other, no matter the sexual identity. God Forbid!

And as for your assertion that you have NEVER flown with a gay crew member: I highly doubt it. Unless you personally took a survey with the entire crew you flew with, chances are you flew with a gay person. I know you are gasping in horror right now. Don't worry, it is all part of our plot. Our sick and evil plot.

You don't like the word homophobic? You aren't scared of gay people? I've got news for you: YES you are. Otherwise you wouldn't give a rat's ass about your co-worker's sexual orientation. You would have skipped right over this post, because you wouldn't care about gay people and our little problems. Fortunately for us, you are falling into our little trap of caring about gay issues. Pretty soon, you WILL be gay. It is just a matter of time.

P.S. Are you cute? Maybe you could be my boyfriend.

TriStar

RE: DG_pilot Yet Again

Tue Jul 18, 2000 8:08 pm

Well well well, aren't we being a little dictorial here...

"Where is Gaypilot through all this? Won't he show himself and debate?"

What ever gave you the idea that Gaypilot is even remotely interested in what you have to say? It wasn't until a certain someone came in and thought it necessary to give a 180° swing to the thread, that it was purely about being a gay pilot. Putting your nose where it doesn't belong is one thing. Expecting - or rather, trying to force - others to go along with it, is an entirely different ballgame.
You clearly consider yourself to be God's gift to the world. That's your prerogative, I suppose. It's also other people's prerogative to beg to differ.

It's striking how you are quite selective in retorting arguments presented by other forum users. At times, your silence is more revealing than your shouting.

"Just because I think something is wrong and I stand up against it, with logical support..."

Do I really need to stress out even more where your reasoning is going awry...?

Welcome to the 21st Century.

TriStar.

This

Tue Jul 18, 2000 10:58 pm

These gay forums cause to much problems, Please dont post anymore

TWFirst

Tue Jul 18, 2000 11:45 pm

TriStar, Travelin Man, Brissie Lions: You guys rock. I love logical, well-thought-out responses from intelligent men. You guys are turning me on. 

Little Dustin can't even spell "lying" - doesn't know the difference between "there" and "their" - is naive enough to think he's never flown with a gay crew member - mistakes his irrational, emotionally-based juvenile line of thinking for logic - doesn't understand the term "homophobic" - and honestly believes we're trying to "promote" our "lifestyle" (simliar to promoting a six-pack or a new McDonald's hamburger or something, I guess)....

And he expects to be taken seriously??????????????

What the hell is he smoking?

I'll tell you what I think he wants to be smoking: pole!

Methinks he doth protest too much.

With every post he's sounding gayer and gayer. Don't you guys agree? I think our conversion plan is working. Soon, we'll have all the world converted to our evil, perverted plan!!! (special effects man: sound of maniacal laughter, please)

Well Dusty, I'll give you this: for a 17 year old punk with the intellectual capacity of a third-grader, you have some serious balls for attempting to match wits with several articulate, well-educated, successful gay (and straight) men who can easily debunk your juvenile nonsense.

And yes, isn't it fascinating how pea-brained homophobic "straight" dudes can fling insults and threats all they want, but when they mistakenly believe they've been "threatened," they run to mommy (in this case, the administrator) because they can't handle a taste of their own medicine.

Grow up Dustin.

Who Is A Gay Pilot?

Tue Jul 18, 2000 11:48 pm

I was training on a C-172 last year, which was cool. But I gave it up to concentrate on my studies. I know how to keep the aircraft level, and how to take off. Don't ask me how to land though....geez, that'll be disastrous! Now, WHO IS ALSO A GAY PILOT?

Tommy  

crj

Wed Jul 19, 2000 12:39 am

Yikes!!!! Not me!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can tell the gays in here...I (actually you should)hope you never walk onto a football field!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah...and don't ever walk behind me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWFirst

Wed Jul 19, 2000 12:43 am

Or what CRJ??? What exactly are you going to do??

Come on dude, make us laugh.

Ilyushin96M

Gay Football Players

Wed Jul 19, 2000 12:51 am

Hehehe. Poor lil CRJ. He thinks he's safe walking out onto a football field. Anyone know just how many gay football players there are? I've heard there are PLENTY, just most of them are closeted. Except for one case I heard of recently, a high school senior who is on his school's football team came out to the ENTIRE TEAM. And they were all 100% in support of him, because he was one of their best players! What's his name...Corey something. Anyway, gotta admire a guy who has that kind of courage to be who he is, and also admire the people who support him!

So here's the point, CRJ, and anyone else who protests our presence - we are everywhere, whether you like it or not. Get used to it.

IL96M

Aussiemite

Footbal

Wed Jul 19, 2000 12:53 am

Isnt it NRL players who are always coming out of the closet saying their poofs?

and as for gAyFL (AFL) we already knew that game was messed up..

Regards,

Aussiemite

TWFirst

Wed Jul 19, 2000 12:58 am

Aussiemite, I think CRJ is talking about American football, not what the rest of the world calls football (the game we call soccer). I assume the AFL is the Australian Football League.

Aussiemite

100% Hetro

Wed Jul 19, 2000 1:03 am

I'd just like to add im totally striaght. ive made quite a few posts which are tolerant (but do not support) poofs...

What im sick of is insecure dropkicks putting other people down poofs/retards/women whatever.. ur not making urself out to be any better by putting ppl down..

As for gay crew go.. the last thing i care about is my crews sexual preference.. I'll boot a poofs ass out as quick as a straght blokes or even a female pilots if your not doing your job..

Regards,

Aussiemite

TWFirst

Wed Jul 19, 2000 1:07 am

Hey Aussiemite, you've "added" that you're totally straight about 15 times. We get the point.

But, thanks for the, uh, "tolerance" (not support).

CRJ

Wed Jul 19, 2000 4:23 am

You are an idiot. You have no idea at all do you?

I am gay....yes...we all know that.

Now on to the rest of your diatribe.

About the game you call "football". American gridiron is the woosiest game out. Padding....HA!! GET REAL! Try playing Aussie Rules or Rugby mate; no padding, full contact, none of this stop-start crap in gridiron. For your information, I play Aussie Rules, as a half forward (for those that know Aussie Rules, they will know that half forwards are about the most important position on the field, taking knocks and bumps and what not). Now you want to take me on in a game of gridiron....stuff that....I'll give ya a game of Aussie rules anyday....and leave your padding at home!! What's that I hear you say? A queer playing a man's game? Well chum...I am a man (more so than you).

And "don't ever walk behind me"? Buddy....you had better not bend over in front of me coz I would just have to kick you fair up the date and knock some sense into that dinosaur brain of yours  

My point here? I am gay...yeah.....but if you want to blue..I'll blue with ya...no worries. Just ask the guy who picked on my buddy one night, and ended up being taken to hospital with a broken nose and three teeth missing, and am sure was the butt of his mates jokes for months to come.

DO NOT think for a second that I (or any other man) will take your shite laying down.

Now, I wait and see what other nonsense you can throw at us 

Cheers

Scotty