Last year my high-school got a new principal. I was open minded at first when he came he was really nice and tried to be our "friend". This is what he did to piss me off last year:
1. He walked into the middle of a snowball fight and got hit. Nobody was allowed to sit in the foyers for a month.
2. He is threatening to tow our cars off of a public street where the is not a "No Parking" sign to be found.
3. He threatend to take away our dance because several people showed up drunk.
Just today we got our student handbook for the 2000-2001 year and he totally bastardized our school.
1. He completely changed the criteria for the honor roll.
2. Now we must have 60% of our time schedule filled with courses whether or not we need the credit (there are only 2 mandatory courses for grade 12, 20% of schedule)
3. Ever since the school was built there is a parking lot on the north side of the building with about room for 50 cars, 2/3's of it is reserved for staff who pay for electric outlets in the winter, the rest is open to anybody. Now he decides the staff gets the whole parking lot even when there is only 30 staff members.
Now lets hear yours.