Isn't funny how Canadians think their better than Americans even though when they come to America they end up staying. e.g. Pamela Anderson, Tom Green, Alanis Moorisette, & Peter Jennings.
Top 10 Canadian Complaints About Americans
From the Late Show with David Letterman.
10. Won't acknowledge enormous cultural contributions of Howie Mandel
9. We're pretty sure they're holding Wayne Gretzky down there against his will
8 Every time we mention the city "Regina," they won't stop giggling
7. Incredibly, they only have one word for "snow"
6. In American encyclopedias, Canada often called "North Dakota's gay neighbor"
5. They call it American cheese, even though it was invented by Canadian superstar Gordon Lightfoot
4. They've never even heard of our most popular superhero, Captain Saskatchewan
3. Two words: "Weird Al"
2. Sick of that gap-toothed loser on "The Late Show with Paul Shaffer"
1 Not enough guys named "Gordie"