Hey, man, I hope you're not serious. Re-reading your post, I think it's a spoof, so I'll go with that.
As far as this case goes...Next thing you know, all hot food served at fast food restaurants will be required to be wrapped in paper marked, "CAUTION! CONTENTS MAY BE HOT!!" Or maybe we won't be able to buy hot food to go any more because of the threat of lawsuits by stupid people like this. That's sooo ridiculous.
The question is raised, what would have happened if this stupid woman had put hamburger dill slices on a hamburger at HER OWN HOME, left them sit awhile on the hot meat, then burned herself similarly? Who would she have sued? The manufacturer of the grill the burgers were grilled on, the company that packaged the ground beef, or the company that canned the pickles? I could theroise arguments for all of these - the grill manufacturer didn't warn consumers that food served off their product could be hot; the meat processing plant didn't warn consumers that ground beef, when heated on a grill, can contain hot juices; and the canning company didn't warn consumers that pickles served atop a hot sandwich may become hot themselves.
Maybe we'll all get lucky, and this person and her husband will end up choking to death on fast food, thereby sparing the rest of the world from their pitiful existence.