How The Discussion Forum Rules Could Be Improved

Fri Oct 13, 2000 4:07 am

I think that there should be against the rule to do homosexuality posts, because it is against the rule to do sexualy explicit posts. I was told that if that was done, we heterosexuality posts would be banned. But I thought that those kinds of posts were already against the rule.  

RE: How The Discussion Forum Rules Could Be Improved

Fri Oct 13, 2000 4:16 am

Or would you prefer it if all of us queers were to leave the forum?  

Get over it will ya....you show me one sexually explicit queer post!!

TWFirst

RE: EK_A340

Fri Oct 13, 2000 4:26 am

(I think I understand what he meant, but jeez, what a rudimentary command of the language.)

Little boy, if you don't want to read posts pertaining to gay issues, then I have a simple suggestion for you:

Don't read them.

But please don't confuse "sexually explicit" with homosexual-oriented. Sexually explicit means using graphic language and referencing various aspects of hoohoodillies going into various types of cha chas. But a gay man talking about how he won his boyfriend's heart or discussing how discrimination is wrong has nothing to do with this.

Clear now?
An unexamined life isn't worth living.

Ilyushin96M

Fri Oct 13, 2000 4:29 am

What do you expect from someone in the 13-15 age group?

EK_A340, a word of advice...think a little before you post. Statements like the one here make you look ridiculous. And the one about you saying someone changed your profile makes you sound paranoid.

TWFirst

Fri Oct 13, 2000 4:33 am

Can you please elaborate further for me.

So what he really means by sexually explicit posts, is that I am not able to give a *blow-by-blow* description of the coming weekend reconciling with my ex?    

Here's to ya D

Scotty

Fri Oct 13, 2000 4:34 am

EK_A340 :
Please read carefully. When post contains the words HOMOSEXUALITY and/or HETEROSEXUALITY it doesn't mean they are sexualy explicit! Simple as 1 ...2 ...3  

Nicolas Bourbillon
Montreal, Canada

TWFirst

RE: Scotty

Fri Oct 13, 2000 4:36 am

Yes Scotty, I think that's what he really means. However, if you want to provide me that description privately via e-mail, I will be happy to read it.

Fri Oct 13, 2000 4:42 am

In the word's of someone I greatly admire:

"Consider it done"  

Hey, I meant to ask some time ago (maybe I did but you just ignored me...SLAP), your email addy....is it..

A***L*****@L******Div********.com ?

Cheers

Scotty

Ilyushin96M

Go, Bubble!

Fri Oct 13, 2000 4:44 am

Scotty, would that be cross-eyed with crossed fingers, wearing an Uncle Sam hat? 

TWFirst

Fri Oct 13, 2000 4:47 am

Y**, but I think I'd rather you send such e-mails to my attention at Tor******@aol.com

Have I e-mailed you from work before? Or did you find this out some other sneaky way?  

Fri Oct 13, 2000 4:58 am

Don't have your Tor******@aol.com email addy? Could that be Torsodown@aol.com? Maybe Tortoises@aol.com?  

But yeah, you must have emailed me from work at some stage. Is the L***** your last name or are you actually a blood-sucking animal?  

Anyway you got mine, so send it my way.

Cheers

Scotty

EK_A340

Fri Oct 13, 2000 5:04 am

EK_A340 appears to like stirring up controversy. This post of his is just the latest in a series of stirrers such as "Should I become a Muslim?" and suchlike, all clearly intended to start a bunfight amongst the obvious divisions that such topics bring out.

His post regarding the purported change of the country in his user profile is a fabrication.

EK_A340 has already received one emailed warning from the Airliners.net team re. the rubbish that he posts here. This situation will not be permitted to persist.

Andrew (Southflite)
Corrections Editor
Airliners.net

Southflite

Fri Oct 13, 2000 5:08 am

Howdy

Don't worry about it mate. We are over that now, and have moved onto Ab Fab....got anything to contribute at all?  

Cheers

Scotty

RE: Southflite

Fri Oct 13, 2000 5:25 am

Hey Aussie

Ad Fab??

As in Patsy & Edina?

Um, think maybe that one's lost on me, mate ...  

Never mind.

Gotta run, sleep calls   (guess you guys are already awake in Oz)
Ciao,
Andrew

TWFirst

Fri Oct 13, 2000 5:36 am

I don't know about blood sucking but...

Oops. We can't be sexually explicit now, can we.

Mon Oct 16, 2000 3:44 pm

Hey kiddo,SHUSH!Would you just keep your mouth shut and mind your own business?Johan please do not change the rules.

Gundu